[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714951531068725.jpg (112 KB, 1178x1920)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
vir/gen/ is a general for queer virgins to talk about their struggles with being alone or their hopes to get together with someone for the first time

>qott: are you a khhv? or just a virgin.
>>
>qott: are you a khhv? or just a virgin.

unfortunately a khhv ;-;
>>
>>36351123
qott : im a tourist but ive been really lonely and thought id stay alone in the first two/three years of me realising i was a fruitcake.
>>
>>36351327
why?
>>
>>36351383
i didnt know any other people irl i could relate to, i was also a socially and emotionally stunted person from a neurodivergent upbringing that led to bullying and isolation.
>>
>>36351419
100% get what you mean ;-; i dont know if i'll ever be able to be like normal
>>
>>36351435
people like us dont get to be normal in the same way that most of the people you see in the street are. THAT BEING SAID, there are plenty of people like you and they are around, finding my local queer community and specifically transfem helped me become a person i am really proud of today.
>>
>>36351622
I just want to be able to talk to people and exist without feeling scared or ashamed, I want to be able to do sexual stuff and get partners and just see it as like a normal thing.
>>
>>36351651
why do you feel scared and ashamed ? i know you probably already heard this advice but you gotta interact with people without your main goal being intimacy & sex, the first few times getting close to someone are unnerving and honestly scary but after that it becomes way easier, u got this <3
>>
>>36351705
I'm very socially anxious and i have autism.

I know that like I need to work my way up, but god it fucking hurts knowing that it could take me years and years JUST to work up to having like my first slightly intimate moment, whereas everyone else is gonna be out doing crazy shit ;-; its so fucking depressing
>>
>>36351761
fomo sucks balls yea :/// in the end u only got one life, it's yours and you gotta keep going up instead of seething about others'. also ! i know a bunch of girls who are just getting in contact with the community and they are in the same boat as you and the one thing they found to move past their anxiety was to organise board game groups together at the meetups. they get comfier together and it helps with their inclusion, one of them managed to ask me for a kiss recently, which she got because she is really cute c:
>>
>>36351123
>qott: are you a khhv? or just a virgin
I lost my khhv status two days ago :3
Now I'm just khv ...

My main issue is that the second I develop even an inkling of attraction towards someone else my whole body shuts down and I become paralysingly nervous around them :/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.