[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2041635005446137.jpg (12 KB, 360x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
There is nothing on earth more pure than the love of a straight man for his straight trans girlfriend.
>>
Go put your agp pseudoscience and your purity propaganda up your ass. Purity is a construct to oppress women and queer people. You're fighting on the wrong side.
>>
>>36351249
I am so far from AGP!
>>
>>36351352
>HSTS
literally the same terminology of the pseudoscience guy who introduced AGP. The term "homosexual transsexual" is inherently transphobic disregarding the true gender of the person and confusing gender and sexuality.
>>
Amen. What's the best way for me to show appreciation for my boyfriend? He's at work right now but I want to show him how much I adore him and how much he means to me
>>
>>36352183
let him suck your gock
>>
>>36351210
absolutely based
>>36352183
worship him as person not only his cock and don't wear him down financially
>>
>>36351210
except that love is a meme and not real and straight guys will always dump you
>>
>>36351210
where is mine?
>>
>>36353143
if technology advance enough to the point tranners can be ultra passoid and can get pregnant then this will not happen and trans girls need to have respect and stop kow towing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.