[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701907693785971.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
FTM here. If one tit is disproportionately larger than the other, how fucked is my top surgery? Here I'll describe it (no pics tho)
>right tit at least one size bigger than left
>right sags downward
>left looks like a conetit between tanners 3 and 4 and juts out to the side
Left also never used to be like this until about a year ago. It shrunk and degraded somehow. I don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
Oh and I also have nipples the size of a CD rom.
>>
>>36352324
Work out your chest and massage it daily to tighten the skin
It's normal to have one tit larger than the other, but if you're planning to get keyhole/peri it might ruin your chances to qualify
If you're talking about regular double incision it won't matter
>>
>>36352335
It won't matter if you're planning double incision, they'll resize your nipples
>>
>>36352352
>massage it daily
That sounds really gay. Also massage how, I can't picture any other way beyond whorish ones.
>>36352352
I don't qualify for either of those first two so yeah regular double
>>
>>36352407
No point in massaging it if you're getting double incision, but hitting chest will make them less saggy
It reaally won't fuck up your results, I promise
>>
>>36352589
If you're not weightlifting as a pooner then you're not really ftm and just larping anyway
>>
same question as OP but what if I went from obese to underweight and now they are sad deflated sacks
>>
>>36352324
It's pretty normal, most people have this. It's more noticeable for some people. No way to tell how odd it really is without pics. Shouldn't affect top surgery if they aren't that different, but if they really are you'd just have to ask a doctor, maybe get different procedures (But it's more likely that one procedure would work, just couldn't get keyhole on the larger one, assuming the smaller is like A cup anyways)
>>36352615
Still viable for mastectomy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.