[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who will it be Uk tranny?
Cuck Keir Starmer or Chad Davey
>>
Self id is bad for trans people, it judt lets trenders and theyfabs make a mockery of us. Labour's proposal to require only a doctor's letter and abolishing the judicial panel is a much better idea.
>>
File: 1675959510334705.png (952 KB, 717x880)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>36352486
>The party says it would also require large employers to monitor and publish data on LGBT+ employment levels, pay gaps, and progression, building on the mandatory reporting around gender pay gap data that already exists.
This is actually a very good step. Even allies don't talk very much about employment discrimination or the trans pay gap, despite both being huge.
>>36352575
pic rel
>>
>>36352750
The employment gap is mostly because trans people are autistic, not because they're trans.
>>
>>36352792
This is like saying the autistic employment gap is because they have bad social skills, not because they're autistic.
>>
>>36352486
What is their position on puberty blockers / HRT for trans youth?
>>
>>36352486
self id is bad gender dysphoria is a medical issue and should be treated as such
>>
>>36353299
better than what labour wants
>>
if i move to the uk as a circumcised american tranny will i be seen as less desirable?
>>
>>36353330
Dont tell people you're circumcised, it will open you up to being mocked
>>
>>36353811
wait for real? like how. im kinda intrigued by this sorry
>>
>>36353886
circumcision is pretty much non-existant in the UK, people will just laugh at you for it and probably call you a jew
>>
>>36352486
i'm tactical voting so unfortunately i have to go for labourcucks, wish my area swung more lib dem
>>
>>36352486
yeah i'll be voting lib dems, seems they're somewhat left of labour on many important issues, and might restrain some of starmer's worst tendencies in a coalition
>>
>>36352486
Yeah, do you vote the toris out of office, or do you throw your vote away because of first pass the post.

If you don't vote labour you are effectively voting tory
>>
>>36353886
One of my former friends was circumcised and let it slip so he was relentlessly mocked
but this was in secondary school

Just say you're religious or something and most of them wont go there
>>
>>36354371
nigger labour has a massive lead, they're not going to lose because some tranny didn't vote for them
>>
>>36354371
bitches learn what fptp is and think they’re the smartest person in the world

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.