[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just how common is it that the bf starts using the girl cream because he 'mistakes it for moisturiser'?
>>
>>36352994
I stole her vials. I wasn't about to get hondosed.
>>
I stole some nail polish remover from her and put it in a tiny vial that I took with me and sniffed some times. God it smells so good
>>
>>36352994
if i caught my bf taking hrt i would kms
>>
>>36352994
I stole my mom's oestrogel when i was younger
>>
>>36353126
Genius. I stole my mother's birth pills
>>
>>36353126
>>36353177
Based. Masculinising cis women for their innate trans misogyny.
>>
>>36353177
*Birth control pills
>>36353186
I mean she didn't use them anyways and they were expired so I don't think it matter that much.
>>
>>36353108
same
i genuinely dont know why people try to use others for transition confidence
its so unfeminine
>>
>>36353221
i think the trans litmus test is looking at trans widows reddit posts and seeing if you relate more to the woman concerned with her husband trooning out (trutrans) or more to the husband trooning (faketrans)
>>
how is it to get feminizing hormones and why do people steal.
>>
>>36353261
their marriages are always like a decade past their expiration date and I usually find them both insane as expected of the sort of people who stay in that relationship
>>
If I am into twinkhonish trannies, am I the sort to want to transition myself
>>
>>36353261
any decent man wouldn't do this
>>
>>36353197
>*Birth control pills
these don't change your gender anon
>>
>>36353108
average hsts
>>
>>36353261
I don't see how anyone could possibly relate to the women, I mean come on "trans widows"? who talks like that?
>>
>>36357119
yeah that's ridiculous!! not like we call it deadnaming or anything!!!!!!!!!1!
>>
>>36352994
ive definitely never had this urge
t. chaser repper

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.