[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i'm assuming, since you're here, that you're queer and a 4chan user, meaning you are most likely a pretty isolated asocial (or antisocial) person. so how do you, as a person like this, ever meet another person that you can relate/connect to? this is really difficult for me since i'm too much of a brainwormed tranny for normal people, but i'm too prudish and moral for weirdos like most of the people on this board. is it possible? and if so, how?
>>
>>36353288
I dont really meet people I relate to desu. Mostly via work. Playing online games used to be much better for it. Again, mainly work.
>>
>>36353288
idk but I feel EXACTLY the same. I've made a few friends here but the whacko beliefs always blow my mind. I can't relate to normies because I'm too into niche wierd shit but all the internet weirdos but I'm not racist, want a better world for everyone, don't do drugs, don't drink etc.

I'm just in this middle ground where I'm not normie enough for society at large but not shitty enough of a person to compromise my ethics and hate black people just to fit in with other socially isolated weirdos.
>>
>>36353336
ahh I was rewriting my top paragraph and i left a bunch of words out, I'm gonna go.... i hate adhd...
>>
>>36353336
>>36353288
What's Sapphic?
>>
>>36353288
where are you from?
>>
>>36353288
idk but i want some friends to smoke weed with
>>
>>36353355
is it not just a cooler word for lesbian, women who love women.

lesbian refers to the isle of lesbos, which was the home of the poet Saphos who was a classical poet who spoke of women loving women.
>>
>>36353336
this this this this.
i only been coming here recently cause ive been sad desu. discord is better for lgbt people. dont try and appeal to racists and chuds it will get you nowhere (trust me i've tried, it just makes you feel like shit). savor your values (because they are right).
>>
>>36353288
I have a lot of friends I just like it here. Stop being a priude and be friend with weirdos
>>
File: bff05c1c.jpg (153 KB, 1024x1280)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>36353288
don't have an answer to this just want to say you clocked me right & i relate fully
being an undesirable is hard work
>>
>>36353355
label for trannies too scared to call themselves lesbians and bi cis women who only date men
>>
>>36353401
yes because i want to be around people who hate themselves and say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER constantly.
>>
>>36353288
I don't want to meet anyone. I don't get lonely for some reason. Schizoid personality disorder probably
>>
>>36353394
>>36353422
Thanks
>>
>>36353288
i just got lucky by meeting a few of the less weird people on here. i don’t think i can ever have a genuine irl friendship though, so i am pretty lonely at the end of the day
>>
>>36353401
nothing like being friends with people who look at you funny for not having a rape fetish, or people who think you're a piece of shit for not having extremist political opinions
>>
>>36353460
God, if I have to hear the word "woke" one more time...
>>
>>36353480
WOKE WOKE WOKE ONIONS REDDIT GOYSLOP THE MESSAGE JEW WOMEN SWEET BABY INC. TRANSGENDER ZOOMER GROOMER CHOOMER im so fucking tired of it all. most good people in the world do not give a fuck about any of this.
>>
>>36353288
It's tough. You could always try frengen or the various Discord servers that pop up. The next best thing is to find queer groups in your area. They tend to be a lot more chill than I was expecting, at least where I live. It's all about learning to expand your horizons. It can be tough sailing sometimes, but as long as you keep making an effort, something is gonna happen. I met my gf through a Discord server connected to someone I met on another Discord server connected to this board. Be willing to try new things and always remember that there are doors open to you to make social bonds, even if you only explore them one at a time and sometimes you lose access to a couple.
>>
you don't. you completely isolate yourself from others until you develop schizoid personality disorder.
>>
File: mushroom.jpg (45 KB, 800x566)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>36353288
i dont know. irl is hard. i feel like everyone is putting on an act. that their responses are fake. idc about social status, money, having a family etc. ive never had any goals or accomplishments other than being safe. and it's isolating. i also do not fit in well with other guys
online is a struggle since some people dont wanna get better (like, with mental health) and then you have to deal with extremely hateful people and trolls
im not sure how to make real, comfy friends any more. i just wanna bundle up beneath the blankets, play minecraft and use text chat :(
>>
>>36353288
i dont know, i actually have a lot of friends in person. i just come here for fun. i dont have a boyfriend though so im still kinda a loser
>>
>>36353577
Is it actually possible to trade in AVPD for schizoid? I wish I didn't care about people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.