[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I would like to be a girl because I think about it 24/7, can't cum without imagining myself as a girl but dysphoria is kinda all over the place, I don't really feel like a girl and crossdressing feels normal (Just like wearing mens clothes).

So I don't know if I am trans or not.
>>
>>36353413
>So I would like to be a girl
Why? So you could do OnlyFans and be a slut?
>>
>>36353413
the second reason you listed as why you want to transition is cause you can’t cum without imagining yourself as a girl, and that’s not a good reason. if you want to be a woman in non-sexual contexts then it might be something to consider
>>
>>36353413
none of your reasoning adds up or makes sense and just seems like retroactive cope to justify/obfuscate your coomer motives
which is actually insanely common to trannies now welcome aboard
>>
>>36353413
>crossdressing feels normal (Just like wearing mens clothes).
this is a good sign
>can't cum without imagining myself as a girl
this is not
results: inconclusive
>>
>>36353670
hey, I see ya posting around these parts. I like that.
>>
>So I would like to be a girl because I think about it 24/7, can't cum without imagining myself as a girl but dysphoria is kinda all over the place, I don't really feel like a girl and crossdressing feels normal (Just like wearing mens clothes).
>
>So I don't know if I am trans or not.
>>>36353413 (OP)
>>So I would like to be a girl
>Why? So you could do OnlyFans and be a slut?
>>>36353413 (OP)
>the second reason you listed as why you want to transition is cause you can’t cum without imagining yourself as a girl, and that’s not a good reason. if you want to be a woman in non-sexual contexts then it might be something to consider
>>>36353413 (OP)
>none of your reasoning adds up or makes sense and just seems like retroactive cope to justify/obfuscate your coomer motives
>which is actually insanely common to trannies now welcome aboard
>>>36353413 (OP)
>>crossdressing feels normal (Just like wearing mens clothes).
>this is a good sign
>>can't cum without imagining myself as a girl
>this is not
>results: inconclusive
>>>36353670
>hey, I see ya posting around these parts. I like that.
>>
>>36353611
>>36353670
>>36353683
>>36353714
I don't know why I want to be a girl so much. I don't have a clear reason for this thought to be on my mind all the time. Being a girl, being called one and wearing womens clothes is nice though.
>>
>>36353746
Vantablack coal.
>>
>>36353813
you could just transition and try to figure it out, hormones will help you think clearly no-joke.
Worst case scenario; your spent some money and you stopped your masculinization for some months
>>
>>36353413
Could just be a femboy much simpler
>>
>>36355864
>hormones will help you think clearly no-joke
Not really, trannies are just as horny and prone to making mistakes of passion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.