[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIG1-179.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1024)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
a boymoder put a fish bowl on her head and flew to space on her little space rocket. now she made it to the moon and claimed it for all boymoders.
would you join the boymoder's moon colony?
>>
let them kick moonrocks
>>
this is cute i like this, reminds me of the threads i used to make back in the day
>>
>>36353600
no
>>
>>36353600
as long as there are video games
>>
>>36353645
did you used to make those "just generally" threads?
>>
>>36353875
sometimes... i made alot of them like a year ago
>>
>>36353899
I kinda miss those threads sometimes, I made a few back in the day.
>>
>>36353600
spaceboymoder in low gravity... so light she can jump and float away from any chasers trying to catch her with a tire iron
>>
in space nobody can judge her for being not like the other boys
>>
>>36353926
floating freely
free from her dad telling her she is a failure as a man
free from expectations of society
free from all the bullies
>>
>>36353600
did you know if you stand ontop of the fish bowl and pick it up it will clip into your body and raise you up but youll keep trying to pick it up so you can gain infinite height and get to space really fast, but you'll need to get another bowl to breathe or find another exploit for oxygen
>>
>>36353600
i would generally kiss the
>>
>>36353600
you know what they say, in space nobody can hear you [redacted]
>>
boymoder threads are the best threads on this board I wish we had more of them or even a board just for boymoders
>>
>>36354816
boardmoder
>>
>>36354024
no bulli planet
>>
>>36353913
i started that meme lol i still make them occasionally. i def made most of them though
>>
>>36353926
so light her boobs are floating freely, poking out despite her hoodie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.