[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mrmelancholy.png (2.34 MB, 2128x1454)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
Troons hate repressors so soooo SOOOOOOO goddamn much (in a way that, to me, seems really outsized) because our mere presence serves as a reminder that no one actually NEEDS TO transition, that's just a line given to the cishets to make it easier to digest. Deep down, trans people all know that it was, at the end of the day, their own choice to actively transition. Merely going online and saying "hi I chose to suppress my gender dysphoria", I've seen trans people literally lose their shit over something like that.
To my fellow reppers, good luck and down let all the pinkpilling, gaslighting, and bullying get you down. You can live however you want to, it's your choice obviously lol
>>
>>36353602
dysphoria is variable retard im glad you get to live without trooning out but that wasnt an option for me
>>
>>36353602
Honestly probably kinda real. My best friend is a repper and I always tell them "It's a recreational substance" about E haha. I'm glad I trooned, it's suited my life well. But I can't apply that to everyone
>>
>>36353602
The less people that transition the better. We already have our group well muddied up. I just hate reppers because they're mean cunts most of the time and it's funny to torment them. They deserve it
>>
>>36353602
no we hate them because theyre annoying and bother us way too much for people that claim to not be like us
if youre a repper then go hang out with your stupid smelly moid friends and leave us alone
>>
>>36353602
I don't think about you at all
>>
>>36353602
I don't give a fuck rep as much as you want
>>
>>36353602
I hate self aware reppers because they're all insufferable weirdos who think their suffering is in of itself a worthwhile endeavour and feel the need to show it off to get headpats because they want called big brave boys like a kid with a skinned knee
>>
>>36353794
I don't think you understand reppers at all lmao
>>
>>36353602
thank you fellow repking, i know its okay to be a male with agp and i prefer to just take care of the body i have and practice self love, reminder to all reppers that you will make it and i love you
>>
>>36353602
no everyone just thinks youre a retard
>>
>>36353866
Who's my big brave boy uwu
>>
>>36353893
that's a girl nona
>>
>>36353602
actually we hate you because you actively try to recruit us and ruin our lives while we're questioning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.