[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ive always wanted to have a vagina
hope i can someday soon
>>
>>36353629
I hope you can have it very soon and I hope I can shout into it and see if there's echo
>>
>>36353629
I do have a vagina today and I wonder if you want to ask me anything?
>>
>>36353629
i'm never going to be happy because i know i will never have a vagina or uterus KMS
>>
>>36353648
Is there echo?
>>
>>36353665
no but I queef sometimes
>>
>>36353629
get SRS
>>
>>36353678
Rumble in the jungle, ay?
>>
>>36353629
me too. its been delayed so many times i am almost debating just making myself a diy nullo so i can suffer a little less. i thought id have srs by 20 and im gonna be 23 :(
>>
>>36353639
i'll let u shout in mine after srs
>>36353648
sure
whats it like waking up with one
i feel like it must be nice to wake up and have one it just seems really comfy
also whats your personal care routine like for it
how do you feel about it etc
>>36353678
can you queef on command
>>
>>36353749
You're too kind. >////<
>>
>>36353662
i get sad about uterus part yeah
still look forward to srs idk i try to look at bright side
>>
>>36353695
fun story first time it happened I was trying to pee and thought I broke something
>>36353749
like in the hospital the first time? horrible and I had a mean nurse right beside me ready to make me feel bad. also just felt like it was tucked so I asked if it was done and he said I’d always have a penis (but it was done he was just like that). I was full of gauze too and that wasn’t comfy
day to day now idk I don’t really notice it. I need to pee. No erection of course. It is nice being able to lay in bed naked comfortably-I never could before
personal care well I don’t really do anything special. I do reach inside to get and smell my discharge more than I perhaps should. I have had a few infections and have used near everything to try to cure. Most useful are antibiotics, but getting a doctor to take me seriously is near impossible (most gynecologists are like that nurse even the ones that say they’ll see trans people mean theyfabs). I dread if I ever got a real std. most doctors give near useless advice. One told me to use soap them make sure to dry it (inside?) well. I did try soap and it was a horrible thing. I do not douche regularly but something like vinegar more appropriate than soap
I cannot queef on command I have to get air up there first. Sex masturbating douching maybe trying to dig discharge out can do it but I don’t have a reliable way and douching is most reliable but a bad idea even if queefing is fun
>>
>>36353845
Oof. I can't wait to pee sitting only soon. I hope nothing breaks in me. @__@
>>
>>36353845
ah. you're the anon who had bv i think right?
upsetting we are basically treated as anomalies by the healthcare system :(
and of course nobody is going to change it
>I asked if it was done and he said I’d always have a penis
what the fuck?
>>
>>36353951
I mean I talk about it a lot but I think it’s relatively common-it’s just the mo with trans women is to use it against us as a reason our vaginas are defective rather than try to treat us.
It was aerobic vaginitis really. Truth is even in cis women this isn’t easy. But I don’t think they have their pcp telling them not to go to a gynecologist and to take Monistat despite a lack of yeast symptoms
as for the nurse that was minor compared to what else that hospital did
>>
>>36353998
It gets me to angry to hear how they treat you. I wish it was made severely penalised legally if they deny treatment this way. *hug*
>>
>>36353748
hahahahaha im 24 :(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.