[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am a trans girl, partially outed to some people, not passing, as I don't have HRT yet (in August maybe). I regularly go to a "support group" and I met a girl there two months ago and absolutely fell in love with her. I only think about her at the moment.
We go on a date and I ask her if she's into girls at all or if it's just a meeting between friends. She says it's a date between friends, she's not into girls.
I'm very disappointed and don't eat anything for the next few days (I'm also a fat pig so it doesn't hurt not to eat)
I'm falling more and more in love with her and she's somehow figured out that I might be a bit emotionally dependent on her, which she's right about.
I am now afraid that she will reject me, leave me and that I will be alone again. I don't want to be alone again, I'd rather try to overdose. If I succeed, all my problems will be solved; if I survive, maybe she'll come back to me. I don't want to be alone again, not again. But if she leaves me, that would be the best thing for her, I'm not a good person, I'm completely repulsive, both physically and in terms of character.

I hope she doesnt read this, it would worry her to much
>>
It'd be better for you if she rejected you asap
Tear off the plaster fast, no point waiting and making it worse
>>
>>36353996
but I love her as a best friend, she is the perfect human beeing
>>
>>36353971
Before I trooned I was gay. But in my young teen years there was this one girl, so fat and ugly, who always made me smile and had just the warmest personality. I felt a deep emotional bond on her and I started to feel love and question whether I was gay at all
I think eventually I realized why I felt this way: she was my best friend. I hadnt had someone make me feel this amazing and relate to me this much, like, ever, and I was conflating this with actual attraction to her (I was not sexually attracted to her)

I think you should think about why you want to be close; while deep friendships can make great sexual relationships, once the feeling of being close to someone wears off I think you will find out that she is just an amazing friend :)

It doesnt matter which way it goes though, I just hope you and your new friend are happy <3
>>
>>36354082
I already accepted that she just wants to be friends, the problem is that I fear she might break the friendship
>>
>>36354158
Oh my god just hang out with her some more in a non romantic way, do each others hair or play Minecraft or smthn, no need to look that deep into it imo.
Friendships break because they get weird or because they fray too far apart, just keep it normal lol
>>
This is why I don't make friends with other trans women, they will put me on a pedestal like this every single time. It's not that I want to make you feel bad, but get your shit together. You're a loser because you don't want to progress in your own life, so these delusional fantasies are escapism for you. Work on advancing your career, get more education. Make friends. Live a fulfilling life. Experience things. Stop being a basement dweller.
>>
>>36354181

I know I know, but I tend to make it wierd, I also see a problem that she thinks it might be better to get away from me because Im to much into her, but I invited her to sleep at my place, where we can watch a movie and make make up and paint our nails and snuggle and hug a lot and try on our best dresses

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.