[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>questioning if I'm trans, not sure of anything yet
>Bored, stumble upon a MrBeast video, hasn't watched him since many months
>Literally starts getting jealous of Chris

What the fuck
>>
>>36354167
im sorry
>>
>>36354177

Sorry for what
>>
>>36354180
jealous of chris is tragic
>>
>>36354207
Well I mean transitioning is absolutely illegal and punishable by jail. Chris doesn't have to deal with that and gets to transition easily

Or maybe I'm just mentally ill
>>
That's my country's law that is
>>
>>36354167
The bad news is, you are a tranny.
The good news is, because you watch Mr. Beast, you're probably not to old to transition.

ygmi sis
>>
>>36354207
Audibly laughed irl, hahah
>>
>>36354267
No I'm 21. It's illegal and punishable by jail for all ages in my country because it's 90% Muslim population
>>
>>36354236
im sorry i assumed you were a first worlder
>>
>be 1 yr hrt
>still jealous of kris

Time for me to rope
>>
>>36354332
What do I do then, rope? There's no way I can leave the country since I'm not a doctor or an engineer or a programmer
>>
>>36354345
Nah I have no hrt at all yet cuz illegal
>>
>>36354306
owari da
>>
>>36354367
Yeah so kms then?
>>
>>36354347
have you been dysphoric since childhood? if not, you'll be fine and just need to immerse yourself in masculinity
>>
>>36354382
I didn't know trans people even existed irl on childhood so no I wasn't dysphoric.

I did relate to girls a bit more than guys but I did not say "I wish I was a girl"
>>
>>36354306
diy now!! ive spoken to muslim trannies online lol if you can get meds otc you should be fine for a couple of years and find a way to leave whatever shithole youre from in those years
>>
>>36354422
Give me a guide for DIY hrt ig
>>
>>36354434
diyhrt.wiki
>>
>>36354306
Start diy and boymoding now and when you start looking cute after 1-2 years, get yourself a chaser husband that marries you into a western citizenship

Why are trannies so complicated?
>>
>>36354422
>>36355045

How would I explain to my family me getting boobs? I live with them because everyone in the country is poor
>>
>>36355367
its not all rainbows and sunshine like you so nicely put together chaser
>>36355479
if youre underweight you may not have to explain at all desu because youll have minimal tits but being underweight is not recommended on hrt.
start gaining weight(healthy bmi) when your on hrt and you can use gynecomastia excuse, it works if they don't know about you being on hrt(i trust you'll not be stupid enough to admit that to anyone ever, NOT even your closest friends because muslim friends will declare jihad on you no matter how long you've know them).
i used to be afraid of breast growth because im at a conservative place too, now i honestly don't care, i could just say its because im bulking or whatever and its all genetic.
read up on different RoAs(injections,pills,gel,patches), look up what roa is available in local drug stores, check your levels after a month.
read up about hrt in general, do not follow advice from powers/powergirls or reddit honscience. goodluck
>>
File: file.png (1.57 MB, 1581x1054)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>36354167
Are you serious?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.