[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F2Dbs86WAAE5Ang-1.jpg (368 KB, 1125x1216)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
Why is being a troon so sexually satisfying? Wearing short skirts, halter tops, sexy hosiery. Being soft pale and delicate, writhing underneath my boyfriend as he slams into my butt, balls deep, hitting that spot and making me whine and beg for it.

There is zero doubt or hesitation. The sex i have in real life matches my fantasies. I love men, and I love cock. I love making men happy with my body and with my cute loyal devoted personality. It feels so perfect, like God himself created Me as the perfect sex toy for men.

Like how does literally being castrated, with my dick
Hanging there useless, desensitized, shrunken and barely hard. How did nature create a biological male who literally craves to have erectile dysfunction. Why do I have this deep feeling of satisfaction and wholeness as he grips my hips and ejaculates deep into my rectum. Why do I hold him tightly and kiss him at night. Why does this feel so right and so perfect?

Why do I love myself and love being this way, to the point where I wouldn't choose any other existence other then that of a sexually inverted failed AGP male. Happy pride month everyone. I love all of you.
>>
HOISERY SEX
>>
>>36354208
What is hosiery? Should I have it?
>>
>>36354225
YES SEEEEEEX
>>
>>36354225

Stocking, fishnets, thigh highs, like, the thin underwear leg pantyhose things girls wear.

Distinct from leggings which are thicker and can be used as pants or for exercising or going to dance class.
>>
>>36354237
I used to have fishnets but they break too easily. I'd love assless pantyhose.
I wear leggings as the only pants I have. :)
>>
>>36354208
holy shit trips on kayla
but same tho
>>
>>36354273
Kayla does not have this writing finesse at all
She's a fucking retard held up by family money
>>
>>36354255

If you get good fishnets they won't be too fragile. Try some different brands. Obviously you gotta be careful about sitting on rough surfaces in a short skirt.

>>36354273

I am not kaylers but literally berry anonymous thread I post I get called Kayla. I'm a similar age as her and similar sexual orientation but I am pre op and currently have a boyfriend and I think she is post op and still on the market.
>>
>>36354294
Oh I only wear such stuff for sex lol
>>
>>36354315

Well mostly just for sex but sometimes we go to like a late night rave or something first where it's like required attire
>>
>>36355022
I dont like parties. I also only wear leggings so there'd be no space for that.
>>
>>36354208
You're a freak. Your a waste product of modern society, of the industrial system that assraped you so hard you forgot how to be a man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.