[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boymoder_ranma.jpg (66 KB, 461x413)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Apologies if my flag's wrong, I wasn't sure what to pick bc I don't cleanly conform to a lot of stuff. I'm AMAB, transfem, and use she/they pronouns with a preference to present in gender neutral clothes.

I had a very supportive mom (whose gay brother died of aids before I was born) and she helped me get started on my transition early. I'm living on my own now that I'm in college, and I've been hanging out with this guy from one of my classes who got me to try Stargate SG-1 with him (I love it).

We watch a few episodes on his couch every night until it's late, then he takes me home. I've been iffy on whether we were just friends, or if he likes me more than that.

When we had drinks and watched Stargate the other night, I sat a little closer to him and tried resting my head on his shoulder to see how he'd respond. I figured I could blame the alcohol if he didn't like it. I noticed he got a boner, which I guess means he might've been attracted to me? Or maybe something else gave it to him, but he tried to turn and hide it and pretended like everything was normal. Ultimately I backed off after a bit and we kind of sat there in awkward silence watching Teal'c be the best character on the show.

I asked if he wanted to get a snack and then he was like, "Yeah let me get one I have right here" and he squeezed an arm around me. It felt kinda flirty, but I wasn't sure if it was really flirting or just him being silly so I didn't try to treat it as anything big.

We're gonna go to Outback together tomorrow and get a bloomin onion and their really good blue cheese pecan salad. I'm wondering if there's anything I can say or do to see if he likes me? He knows I'm queer bc he saw my pins I wear on my backpack, so it's not like he thinks I'm cis. Which is another reason I'm not sure if we're just pals or if he actually likes me.
>>
He put his arm around you and you're not sure if he's into you? Are you retarded? Kiss him nigga
>>
>>36354222
>He knows I'm queer bc he saw my pins I wear on my backpack, so it's not like he thinks I'm cis.
"queer" is literally the most catch-all, useless term imaginable. it is not the same as him knowing you're a tranny. but if you only felt comfortable leaning your head on his shoulder cause alcohol gave you plausible deniability, i guess you're not willing to just flirt with him until he either reciprocates or makes a more forward move. so idk what to say to you
>>
>>36354222
he hates you. he hasn't said anything because he's being nice, but he wishes you'd ghost him
>>
>>36354247
If I kiss him and he's not into me it would be like really indecent and I don't want to be that person who tries to force a kiss on somebody who doesn't want it. Do you really think the arm around the shoulders is a sure sign?
>>36354268
One of my pins is a trans pin. I keep a trans pin, an enby pin, a bisexual pin, and a general pride pin on my bag. I feel like that paints a pretty clear picture? And I don't have a lot of confidence. I've never made a move on anyone, I'm kind of intimidated by trying to date guys because I'm worried if he's not into it and I misread things I might get like beat up and hurt? So I'm just really careful. It's easier to date women but at the same time I worry I seem predatory if I try to date women? So I don't really pursue them either.
>>36354275
I've kind of wondered if he might just be trying to be nice because there's been a few times I've been talking to him and he was just like quiet and not really responsive and I worried I was talking too much and I'd apologize for talking too much and he'd be like "why are you apologizing you didn't do anything" and then I'd apologize for that and he'd seem kind of stressed out and then I'd feel bad and I'd just be quiet until he said something.
>>
>>36354317
do you think he knows what a trans pin enby pin bisexual pin or pride pin look like? because I have no clue
why do you people think everyone knows what your pins are? I'm trans and I have no clue what any of those look like beyond like the rainbow but lately they've been adding shit to that one too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.