[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718348837976170.gif (134 KB, 800x800)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
whats wrong with these lil poonas, i feel like most transwomen are trans even if theyre like brainbroken by too much male socialization but like ftms are just unreansonable and almost all faketrans. you rlly cant trust those lil doods to take hormones or anythin because most of the time they just use it to start their right wing terf grifting career, also they just take like the worst parts of men like "dooood, rape!" and like "doood i suck at sex!!"
Also theyre probably into like cringe stuff like sonic the hedgehog or something lol
picrel is tranners puttin the ftms in JAIL!!!!
>>
>>36354246
and agprapehons start fetishizing everything left and right while barely acting dysphoric if at all
>>
>>36354348
I think theyre alright they just need some female socialization..
>>
>>36354246
You're unkind and unfeeling anon
>>
>>36354416
no one cares woman
>>
>>36354246
because you're a transphobic misogynistic retard excusing autogynephilic nondysphoric male incels while being extremely uncharitable to ftms. both mtf and ftms are majority non-trans these days
>>
File: 1789399389931.jpg (717 KB, 1080x1642)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>36354246
That's because the only ftms you see are the flagrant attention whores (women). Regular ftms assimilate into being guys silently and go about their lives
>>
>>36354246
Most modern MTFs are like this too tho. Theyre either chud grifters or agp incels who take the most cringe parts that someone can do as a girl (bimbo and abdl stuff) and make it their whole personality
>>
i like the ones that look like well dressed mini twinks opposed to the pooners dressed like women with he/him pronouns
>>
>>36354246
put me in prison and whip me
>>
>>36355516
know better than to threaten you with a good time, frend
>>
>>36354246
look at my trans solidarity dawg we're never getting rights
>>
>>36354246
they all like HOMESTUCK
>>
>>36356189
all ftms do is erode trans rights
>>
>>36357213
... how?
>>
>>36357213
Mtfs have done 90% of the damage to the image of trannies.
>>
>>36357237
your "people" whining about being groomed into taking testosterone are why they want to take hormones away from kids
>>
>>36354246
> i feel like most transwomen are trans even if theyre like brainbroken by too much male socialization but like ftms are just unreansonable and almost all faketrans.
You see us as women and thus you are not taking us seriously.
It's just normal part of society.
Man are taken seriously.
Women aren't.
>>
>>36357269
??? Anon wtf are you talking about?

Source???
>>
>>36357281
its not our fault that the only "detrans" mtfs are ones who cant handle not passing, meanwhile you guys basically just go through your trans phase and whine about the consequences of transitioning without dysphoria
>>
>>36357310
You are generalising whole group of people right now.
>>
>>36355156
i feel like I'm a fem brained ftm trender (caring is fembrained),
>>
>>36357310
just shut up man
>>
>>36354348
>barely acting dysphoric
If you're treating the disease you don't feel dysphoric.
AGPs aren't acting, unlike theyfabs.
>>
>>36357310
You're eating from a conservative trough and asking us to roll in the mud with you.
>>
tumblr fat girl culture and yaoi are at fault. i know at least 3 superwholock dorky types from school that became either aidens or theybies. while i knew them, they never showed dysphoria and had the most fembrained mentalities. they were, however, open about plagued by dissatisfaction with being fat or ugly/mid as women.
it sucked to watch these people following trends like sheep without knowing how serious it is. my mtf school friends, too, who kept telling me to transition- i believe one of them is detrans now. we were a gaggle of autistic long-haired dudes into hentai, so when one decided to go trans, others followed. they even tried convincing me (self-aware repper, actually dysphoric since childhood) that id be so kawiwi if i trooned out. it has to be said that it's not just women who fall for social trends, but due to female socialization they're more prone to it.
nowadays you have tiktok which is even worse at grooming young girls on the bottom of the social ladder into thinking theyre better off as heckin cute hentai boys instead. heavily online shit.
>>
>>36357213
ITS DA POOOOOONNNS
>>
>>36359118
if you go on most tumblr tags these days, it's full of ftms...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.