[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wall-21534_640.jpg (152 KB, 640x427)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
im 24 mtf and worried about aging. next year i will be 25, my youth is over. i started getting grey hairs at 21 and i notice more when i look at my hair.

get sort of freaked out, remembering i started hrt at 18, and in the same amount of time i will be 30.

what can be done? whats it like aging as trans? can i slow it? i feel like my youth was kinda messed up / un-ideal and now its over :/
>>
>>36354981
everybody ages but if you keep levels high it will slow down aging a bit
>>
>>36354981
SPF SPF SPF also greying early is probably one of the least bad aging afflictions.
>>
>>36354981
it's funny reading this when I'm 25 and just started hrt, I cope by thinking youth is over at 30 and that I've got 5 more years
>>
I'm 36, you need to start now OP.

As in, now, don't delay.
>>
>>36354981
I’m 25 turning 26 and never really enjoyed life at all but now I’m not suicidal so looking forward to everything that comes next honestly.
>>
>>36354981
started going gray at like 16 and started hrt that same year but i just dye my hair and im having ffs next year that can make you look young just dont forget your skincare
>>
>>36354981
how tf are u niggers having gray hairs at 21? Im 28 and I dont look any different than when I was 22. 0 grey hairs, 0 wrinkles. Just wear sunscreen and take care of your skin and hair what the fuck? You people are the reason that the myth exists that women hit the wall at 30, because you people dont take care of yourselves or have horrific genetics and assume everyone else is like that.
>>
>>36356770
People go grey all the time, it's genetic.i went grey at 20. It isn't indicative of a larger issue, and doesn't preclude good skincare and diet.

I'm sure there are genetic defects you have that others don't, stop being a bitch
>>
>>36356661
start what now exactly
>>
>>36357095
Anti aging routine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.