[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 206x244)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
troon femcels is it really worth it to get HRT or is it just time passing by and it gets better? like I’ve been feeling dysphoric lately but no to the point I cut myself so does time cure dysphoria or will I have it worse in like a week (too many mirors in this god forsaken household)
>>
>>36355251
it almost always gets worse as time goes on, since you continue to masculinize
>>
>>36355311
good point I still gotta wait till 18 at least so I’ll see how everything progresses
>>
>>36355251
I don't know if it goes away or not my dysphoria isn't as much as it used to be since I pass more regularly now but the hate I see online gets to me it makes me mad , it's like living in a constant state of emergency living in fear of others it's like my whole life goal is to just survive
>>
>>36355251
of course it's worth it for a woman to have female hormones I don't understand how this could be in dispute
>>
>>36355322
you’re under 18 please start now it won’t get better you have such a good chance don’t waste it please
>>
>>36355331
fr especially with right wingers winning in europe rn
>>
>>36355373
transphobic parents so I can’t even go to a proper sexulogist (I think that’s what it is in english)
>>
>>36355390
in english sexologists are like insane psychologists like blanchard or zucker or bailey the fucksaw man
>>
>>36355251
You take it then you get better as you start realizing you can stop being passive abd let time work you work out you get in shape you eat healthy you learn new things and then one day you wake up and you can finally recognize the face looking back in the mirror.
>>
>>36355542
ok in here it’s the name of a proper profession
>>
>>36355565
sounds more like a motivator rn desu
>>
>>36355668
>desu
how did I misspell “imo” so badly
>>
>>36355251
>does time cure dysphoria
no
>>
start estrogen or kill yourself. the choice is simple.
>>
>>36356190
we’ll see where my life takes me either way I’m cooked
>>
>>36355390
Get DIY lil nigga
>>
File: file.png (2.41 MB, 1842x2000)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>36355565
This is basically what I did. Every day I repped until starting HRT felt like I was just prolonging the inevitable. When I finally started I wished I started soon. The changes are subtle but at the 3+ mark I could start seeing the effects and I loved how it softened the feeling of my skin. Started feeling less like shit and just motivated me to keep going because it felt right.

OP, DIY is an option if you're laws don't allow you to get it without your parents consenting. Also you can probably take HRT for a good while without anyone noticing anything different.(At least people who see you frequently).
>>
>>36355251
i waited 7 years for it to go away. it only got worse. in my personal experience as well as in what i've read and heard from both other people's personal experiences and in medical research, if you genuinely have gender dysphoria it will not go away on it's own, and the only cure is transitioning.
but who knows, maybe every trans person and serious medical professional is wrong?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.