[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719194306495468.jpg (60 KB, 640x610)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>be pooner
>be stealthing in an incel discord
>they don't know the difference and it's normal to be short and ugly in incel groups
>they don't know but they would certainly ban me if they did
>one of these guys lives close to me
>very sappy man
>DMs me with all of his negative feelings and rants like I'm an emotional support plushie
>he gets deep into it one day and says he would fuck any vagina if he could just to shed his virginity but as long as it wasn't a prostitute or something
>ask him if he would hypothetically fuck me in the vagina if I hypothetically had one
>"what do you mean that's impossible you're a man and transgender axe wounds aren't real vaginas"
>"it was a hypothetical question. if I in fact *did* have a vagina and spread my legs for you would you fuck it"
>"well yes but that's not real"
>"do you want to meet up"
>"I know you're not a woman I saw your face and heard your voice"
>"please let's just go to a pub or somewhere"
>we actually do this and he's the same whiner in real life
>he's drunk out of his mind
>I didn't drink so I drive
>drove him to my flat
>he's confused but follows me into my flat anyway
>remind him that he said he would fuck any real vagina
>pull down my pants
>sit on my bed
>spread my legs
>"WHAAAAAT THAT'S!!! YOU'RE NOT A MAN"
>"so you will fuck me"
>"no"
>he walks out of my flat and apparently he walked all the way home
>told the server about it
>server was divided on this most don't actually believe it but they banned us both for good measure
>>
>>36355260
incels are incels because they're too scared to actually have sex
>>
most bottom dysphoric pooner
>>
>>36355260
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36355260
>try to rape a guy after getting him drunk
>he refuses the rotten clam and walks home
Chad incel.
Doubt this is true but thanks for the chuckle.
>>
>>36355671
it might not be true but incels literally say that and then do that when faced with an inviting ftm
>>
incels are so fucking stupid lol, based af aside from associating with any group like that in the first place. i would say larp but honestly given with that this is dealing with an incel community its believable ngl
>>
>>36355260
You could deny it and say that he was high
>>
>>36355260
Holy fuck this is based
>>
>>36355284
So? Sex is scary.
>>
>>36355671
>offer pussy to incel
>LITCHERALLY rape doods
>>
>>36355260
unironically whines about somebody else whining

still got that fembrain I see
>>
>>36355260
i wish you followed thru with your larp and gave us a happy ending
>>
>>36355964
why is sex scary?
>>
>>36356057
how is it not?
>>
>>36356064
it feels good and it's fun how is that scary?
>>
>>36356088
it hurts and if it goes slightly wrong it can ruin whole relationships. also im coping and mad and insecure
>>
>>36355260
1. Men aren’t attracted to vaginas as much as they claim when they’re being transphobic, they are attracted to femininity, which is why straight men find trans women attractive. Everyone seems to get this confused

2. Inches are incels for a reason. They’re the only ones who care about losing it to a prostitute
>>
and on that day an incel became a volcel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.