[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 201x251)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
It happens, because their partners genes get absorbed into their female body. Basically, ftm, cum in your ass makes you closer to passing.
>>
>>36355629
Ftms get manlier by railing silly boys like you with a strap
>>
>>36355629
>It happens, because their partners genes get absorbed into their female body.
eugh
>>
>>36355629
Everybody has the genes to be either sex
Therefore you must only be cum in by hot tall strong men if that’s who you want to become, so that the ones for your weakness are overwritten
Similarly: to feminize, kiss or be pegged by (or otherwise exchange fluids) with meek, demure sissies
>>
>>36355702
do you think as an mtf if I have sex with hot tall strong men it will help me become a man again?
>>
>>36355702
>Everybody has the genes to be either sex
Including but not limited to: The Y chromosome
>>
>>36355714
It will help make you hot strong and tall, the man part is up to you
>>36355945
Silly goose, the SRY gene is that which switches maleness on, but all the other instructions have their testosterated versions written in wait across all 46

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.