[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20230525_201507.png (727 KB, 1500x1272)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
I heard that ftms are supposed to be ugly and stuff so why is it that as an ftm I'm very attractive and extremely popular with women
>>
>>36356680
because you're underage
>>
>>36356708
Im in my mid 20s
>>
File: 1714880811703988.jpg (257 KB, 1536x2048)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
I can answer that for you op!!!!

FtM's have the opposite problem of MtF's, if you "pass" more, as a FtM, you're LESS attractive, whereas for MtF's, you basically HAVE to pass.

nobody really wants guys that look like cis guys except are shorter and gross-er :(
>>
>>36356713
then you're just hot. You'll have to live with that ig.
>>
SAME, although I do pass (beard, dad gut, mid age) I tend to be called "pretty" and "cute" and get kisses at the clubs. why?? no fucking clue, but what I do know is that people don't follow it up with a relationship :(
>>
>>36356891
You type like a woman Jesus Christ
>>
>>36356891
Get out of my thread femoid and stop hanging out with your Tumblr and Twitter oomfies so you unlearn this female typing style
>>
>>36357065
fair. do you have any tips/knowledge for me?
>>
>>36356891
u sound so gross :(
>>
>>36356891
Is this the poonchad from ftmg?
>>
>>36357192
nope, a newfag that got convinced to try out 4chan by a friend, i have no idea what your talking about.
>>
>>36357238
you wont last

lol
>>
>>36357238
Post self or go back
>>
>>36356733
>Men can't be handsome
y'all silly fr... fem4fem folks keep losing
>>
>>36357255
nah, I'm not that brave, that's why I'm on 4chan rather then walking outside rn
>>
>>36357286
they can be in the same way women can be handsome just a lot of tguys uhhh arent traditionally hadnsome lol
>>
>>36357313
Most transmen I know work out like motherfuckers and are hotter than like, most cis men I know. There's the 4chan basement dwelling variety but those arent generally passoids (sorry transmen you kinda need to work out to pass...)
>>
>>36357353
iu think ur wrong desu most transmen look like pooners
>>
>>36356680
woman go away
>>
>>36357192
which poonchad are u referring to theres like 3 by now
>>
>>36358510
I love when MTFs call things they don't like feminine it proves that they're all sexist little boys lolol
>>
>>36360597
Good job typing that with one hand, fujo.
>>
>>36358510
>>36360670
I'm not gonna agree with >>36360597
but some of you are terminally malebrained and unfeeling
>>
>>36356680
Tboy swag
>>
>>36357977
I'm in many ftm groups and maybe 1 or 2 look like genuine pooners, most pass or are at least trying
>>
>>36356680
Bc it highly depends on the people ur around and specifically how well you pass and how much effort you put into ur appearance (just like anyone else). People will tell you trans ppl aren't attractive but if anything trans ppl who don't fully pass are unique looking and appeal to a whole bunch of people by that virtue alone. That being said I've yet to meet an ftm guy who's been on t for years who didn't pass very well. My bf is trans and has only been on t a few years (he's 20 im 21) and you wouldn't be able to tell he's not cis from just meeting him (he has a deeper voice and more bodyhair than me lol). Once you reach the point of passing as a guy pretty well it's really not hard to be attractive. Unless you have genuinely horrendous features even being at a vaguely normal weight and putting some amount of effort into your appearance is enough for you to be hotter than 90% of other guys. I'm gay (well amab and attracted to men idk what the deal with my gender is at this point) but I've noticed that women seem to hit on me a lot when I go out, more than any of my straight friends. I think women generally like when men put effort into their appearance and it just so happens that the vast majority of men seem to view doing so as a threat to their masculinity or smth.
Tldr is if you don't pass, you're popular bc you look unique. If you do, it's probably because most guys set the bar of attractiveness very very low.
>>
>>36356680
I'm also pretty popular with women but I also don't pass 100%
From personal experience I've seen ftms get more action and attention than mtfs, but most of them are in the same "androgeny" state I'm in

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.