[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm a boymoder 3 weeks into HRT. My nipples have gotten larger and very sore, and my chest is getting fatter and developing into breasts. They even bounce a bit now. Because of this, I'm getting a lot hungrier and moodier. I only weigh 119lbs. Is it time to fatmax and start eating more? Will that help my body grow and become more feminine? Is it the key to all this?
>>
yes
>>
>>36356955
Post them for inspection, sugar-tits
>>
>>36356988
They literally look like manboobs at the moment, my cracker in Yakub
>>
>>36356955
depends how tall you are, but if your levels are good it’s probably alright. on average people tend to wait a till like 3 months to make sure your body is firmly in female levels
>>
>>36357121
Oh yeah, I'm def not at good levels yet. I'm only on a 100mcg patche twice a week. Starting monotherapy slow. I've already got loads of little changes, though. It feels good and I'm already feeling more feminine, even though I look about the same.
>>
AGP thread

AGP rapehon tier OP
>>
>>36357185
To be fair, I only used that picture because I knew people would reply to this thread. I unironically wanna know if eating more and gaining weight is the right call for this
>>
>>36357366
personally i dont eat crazy amounts and instead just do enough to maintain current weight. eating too little to stay thin is ofc bad cuz you'll want to get some fat on you so that there's yknow, actual fat to distribute to the right parts lol, but eating too much is also bad cuz you might end up packing on way too much and end up wrecking your self-esteem.

so imo, if you're not sure, don't be skipping out on meals but don't overeat either, just eat enough for maintaining current weight and you'll be fine (consider adding in exercise if you want to eat more but worry about getting too fat)
>>
>>36357449
I exercise (squats and yoga everyday) and eat pretty healthy, I've just felt real hungry lately. Like yesterday I felt awful, and then I decided it was because I was hungry and I started eating more and I felt a lot better. I guess it's just natural that your body needs more food when it's growing.
>>
>>36357178
>>36357508
yeah, don’t over do it yet but be sure to be eating a fair bit extra as you need enough calories to make fat for breast growth. it’s important to remember that women are supposed to carry more fat then men so don’t be surprised when your composition changes
>>
>>36357580
Yeah, I've already felt a bit more pudgy than before and it's worried me that I'm not gonna be thin and beautiful

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.