[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0347.jpg (15 KB, 220x220)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I don’t have a good gag reflex (probably why I’m gay), does anyone have any advice on forcing yourself to throw up?
>>
>>36357267
I had to keep my piss in a jug because i was doing one of those 24 hour urine analysis things. Anyway i only had to send a small vial so i had several litera of piss in a jug for days and when I opened it I actually started gagging, i had to hold my breath. So tl;dr piss in a bottle, save it for a few days, then pour it down the toilet.
Also you can eat undercooked salmon but you will throw up like 8 times in one night until all you are vomiting is bile and be bedridden for 2-3 days.
>>
>>36357675
Thanks for the piss idea I suppose. As for the eating thing, that’s kind of what I’m trying to get around haha.
>>
desu for me just sticking my head in a toilet is enough. thats so gross it makes me gag.
>>
>>36357698
Is it a fetish thing for you or are you bulimic? Cause get help if it's the latter, you'll ruin your teeth
>>
>>36357757
bulimia
see >>36357698
>>
File: GRQSfbRa8AAiLDp.jpg (84 KB, 768x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>36357918
You can honestly just vomit using your stomach muscles and making yourself gag using the muscles in your neck. It may be hard the first time but you'll get it. Also, drink plenty of water before vomiting. It helps with getting every out and it hurts less.
>>
>>36358180
I forgot, but another thing you should use after vomiting is an antacid so you don't ruin yer' teef
>>
File: isabelle arf.jpg (47 KB, 850x850)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Consume a roll of mentos
Chug a coke
>>
>>36357267
i can consistently gag by rubbing my tongue against the back of my throat
>>
>>36357267
Why are you bulimic?
>>
>>36357267
in my experience I just had to...learn how to do it, like people can tell you yeah you need to drink some significant amount of water before purging and/or while binging if you're going to b/p, to use your stomach muscles, also of course fingers down your throat but uhh if it doesn't come naturally to you you'll just have to experiment and find what works for you i guess
something that was huge for me to learn that i'll say is to not try to purge 3-4+ days in a row, because with each day gag reflex gets even worse until you can't make yourself throw up at all and that Greatly sucks if you just binged and can't purge afterwards
but yeah in this not everything is the same at all for every person so the best advice is to probably just try until something clicks for you
also you didn't ask but can confirm after a number of years of doing this my teeth very _pretty bad_
>>
>>36358312
>teeth very
were*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.