[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719797917889.jpg (740 KB, 1078x1192)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>
>>36357289
by not being trans
>>
>>36357298
sneaky hrt femboymoder tips and tricks - simply psyop yourself into believing you're cool with not being referred to as a woman
>>
>>36357289
>oh no! I'm an attractive woman! oh god what should I do, I know!
>*gets tattoos*
>fixed!
>>
>>36357311
it worked for mousefag. God she's beautiful.
>>
>>36357289
i don't have to cope with that because i pass babe
>>
>>36357328
also i like shitting myself in public and crying loudly about it and making everyone stare at me
>>
>>36357289
I just carry on and make myself useful. There's people who need me for the things I can do. So I keep my skills sharp so there's always someone who might need me.
>>
I smoke pot and got a boob job, regular sex with bf helps too
>>
>>36357318
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>36357318
i appreciate the work you do
>>
>>36357289
i just don't care?
passing is a toxic concept meant to appease cis people or hide the fact that i'm trans... both are cringe ways to live your life

what's fucked is i COULD pass if i wore makeup and whatnot but i just don't care, i have a very busy life working and maintaining my relationships, spending time with my kids etc...

'passing' is for young trans women with nothing better to do than obsess about their looks, like any other young women with no lives
>>
>>36357289
I just don't leave the house and plan on self-destruction by atrophy/homelessness
>>
>>36357506
i don't even know where to begin. hon hands REALLY typed this post
>>
>>36357506
>spending time with my kids
Oh honey…
>>
>>36357524
like i said, you just sound like catty highschool girls insulting other people's looks (especially when you don't even know what i look like -- i'm tall, blonde, blue eyes, i'm pretty attractive)
>>36357636
uh?
>>
>>36358022
ye, and youre also a father to some kid, congrats dude
>>
>>36358086
transphobic trans people, fascinating...
parent to multiple kids, in fact, thanks i guess?
>>
>>36357289
Poorly
>>
embrace the androgyny in style and body without going nb. tomboyish fashion and penis preserving vaginoplasty
>>
>>36358110
No solidarity with people who chose to have children that’s insane even for cos people to do
>>
i literally can’t. people adore me a lot despite it though, and i get gendered female all the time but i can’t cope with not passing i so desperately want everyone to see me as a normal girl, idk why my parents forced me to go through male puberty and tried so so hard to make me manly. it’s not even like it worked i’m just a faggot and mentally ill now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.