[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 00000b.jpg (71 KB, 451x800)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
How big should my tits be before I buy my first bra? Also how do I buy my first bra without interacting with other human beings who are scary?

I'm probably just over excited, according to the calculator I'm a 42B (US), but I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>36357362
umm you are either not going to make it or fat (not going to make it)
>>
post pic of your weird b oobs so we can tell you tranny
>>
>>36357367
Fat. Losing weight nicely though, I'm down from 150kg at the end of jan to 120kg this morning.

>>36357376
No camera.
>>
>>36357362

>42b

Jesus christ stop eating you fat pig
>>
>>36357512
Nigger I can't lose 70kg overnight, it takes time to lose weight properly.
I HAD a 52" underbust, now I've got a 42" underbust. And tits.
So when should I start thinking about bras?
>>
>>36357547
Start thinking about some celery. You can buy a bra when you get under 120lbs
>>
>>36357566
>54kg
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus you must be so flat they keep trying to land planes on you. What would you know about bras? You don't need a bra, you need a meal.
>>
File: averagebmi15troon.jpg (77 KB, 640x1138)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>36357603
ana sisters our rebuttal?!?!
>>
If you're not man height 120 can be pretty stacked. The chick in op is 140lbs and 5'6"
>>
>>36357362
Bras fucking suck and are expensive so make sure you pick out good ones or get them custom fitted/made if you need to. Shopping for bras has been nothing but misery and frustration for me as an afab with wide back but small boobs and for the past several years I don't bother.
>>
>>36357973
The pic in the OP is photoshopped to fuck.

>>36358007
Thanks.
>>
File: lola w 5 chungii.jpg (30 KB, 600x368)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I hate wearing bras, so my rule has been "I don't need it until my boobs fold over on themselves." I am just barely hovering above that boundary.

Well, I'm 3 days in on prog and I'm like 90% sure my tits are growing again. I'm about to have to invest in bras like never before.
>>
>>36357362
I got my first when I was at the smaller end of a B. Not because I needed the support but because my nipples were getting really sensitive and the jostling every time I moved was genuinely painful. That eased up after a couple months and now I wear camisoles instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.