[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

WARNING!!

WARNING!!

THIS IS A TTTT HONSCIENCE PSA!!!

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO BOT WEAR A BACKPACK!

Backpacks are given to everyone as children and we wear them all throughout adolescence and into adulthood.

This is BAD!

We usually load these backpacks up with heavyass textbooks, stationary, water bottles, and other stuff.

These heavy backpacks pull down on our shoulders, thus stretching the bones out, like the clavicle, thus giving you wider shoulders than normal by the time you become an adult.

CEASE use of backpacks if you want narrower shoulders.

Instead opt for alternatives like cute tote bags.

Or have your boyfriend carry your textbooks for you.

THIS HAS BEEN A TTTT HONSCIENCE PSA.
>>
>>36357372
when i was a kid i was sad cause i thought wearing a backpack was gonna make me a manlet
>>
>>36357372
fuck off vimeo
>>
>>36357372
If you're a minor and can't access HRT wear diapers and put hand warmers in them as often as possible and the heat will cook your balls and prevent testosterone production
>>
this is also a sunday alert test for the TTTT warning emergency system
>>
>>36357372
Dude you of all people shouldn't be making this announcement. You will never have a boyfriend you look like if someone ate a sandwich with peanuts and was allergic and instead of going to the doctor they just sat outside all day in the sun. This is you your nose is like bigger than a door!
>>
>>36357505
>>36357747

Uhhhhhh...

Do you realize how hot I am?

Everyone lasts after me.
>>
>>36358440
>lasts

I meant, everyone lusts after me.

I'm pure sex appeal.
>>
>>36358440
>/ttttttt/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.