[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240425_162958.jpg (43 KB, 461x476)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
since ftms worry about their cis male partners seeing them as a tomboy/woman, do mtfs worry about their cis female partners seeing them as men?
>>
>>36357622
yes lol
literally ANY thread where lesbian t4c comes up devolves into mopey selfhate shit
>>
>>36357658
This board is like half troon infighting between mtf and ftms for some bizarro reason. Y'all hav ethe same fucking illness can you please take a chill pill
>>
>>36357665
??? i agree?? was just answering the question
>>
>>36357622
idk i like guys
>>
>>36357622
im a bi mtf but im NEVER dating a cis woman because i just KNOW that they see me as a moid i just KNOW no real lesbian is into us literally all cis women hate us and want us DEAD and see us as men and if u disagree w me ur dumb
>>
>>36357622
I don't have female partners but once I went out with a bisexual and when we tried to have sex he got mad I don't have a penis
>>
>>36357693
Just date a cis bi woman??? Y'all acting as if it takes a university degree to fuck. Touch grass jesus
>>
>>36357622
You mean,
>since ftms worry about their cis male partners seeing them as a tomboy/woman, do mtfs worry about their cis female partners seeing them as sissy men?"

Now that makes me horny
>>
>>36357693
I mean you're wrong objectively, there have gotta be cis women out there who actually respect and like trannies, but as a trans person its extremely hard not to become distrustful or wary of cis people. I doubt there are any cis people out there who could truly understand, maybe some that are kind and good people, but none that can truly get how our lives are like by virtue of being cis.
>>
>>36357714
i feel like with a bi woman itws even worse bcuz progressive lesbians will at least try to gaslight themselves into seeing you as a woman only to cheat on you with a real woman but bi woman will probably not bother and continue seeing you as a disgusting soft sensitive boyfriend with boobs
>>
>>36357718
youre a bit of an odd duck, arent you?
>>36357622
my gf unironically calls me her boyfriend. Part of that is probably just because i don't pass (she swears it isnt) but also i top her so in sexual situations i am quite literally playing the role of a man.
i do hate it but
pp feel good
>>
>>36357763
I think we're going to become great friends because you hit the magic words
>>
>>36357797
i never thought id get along with a hussy
but im happy to try!
>>
>>36357622
yes absolutely, it's a huge fear for me.
>>
>>36357763
you should probably tell her this
>>
>>36358574
no way. she doesn't have a dominant bone in her body. she would never let me bottom. so there's no point in rocking that particular boat
>>
>>36357622
c4t transbians are always the most brainwormed posters here. theyll go from posting stuff like "ugh i need to cum in cissusy" to "i will never be a real lesbian or be loved the same way women are loved" in literal minutes
>>
>>36357763
I honestly feel sorry for you
>>
>>36357763
I used to be like this with my (ex) cis m bf but once I broke up with him I never ever let a cis man treat me that way ever again...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.