[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6867.jpg (56 KB, 630x1280)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I only have gender dysphoria because of severe childhood sexual abuse and an absent father. I hate that I was completely denied being cisgender by having shitty parents.
>>
>>36357824
Not too late to remedy that anon.
>>
>>36357824
We had a completely malevolent munchusen mother/cunt. Faked her death, pimped us out to pedos, etc etc etc. We turned it around. So trust me when i say you can have a better quality of life.
>>
>>36357915
I don't understand what that means. If you're suggesting murder them, no, my anger and sadness is always internalized. I hate myself for being a faggot who dresses up like a girl and plays pretend to try and alleviate the daddy issues. Most abused and neglected men aren't like this.
>>
>>36357932
I had a munchausen grandparent! nobody gets how fucked up that really is. she used to babysit me and put bleach in my cereal and then drag my to doctors.
>>
>>36357824
stop buying the pol tourists bullshit
>>
>>36357961
I transitioned before the /pol/ tourists were even born and understood the nature of my gender dysphoria even back then. I'm still in despair now.
>>
File: 1719409167420115.webm (3.91 MB, 560x896)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>36357952
Murder. Dress up.... neither are necessary. "Living well is the best revenge."
"A dish best served cold"
Its summer, you're not interested in going outside? Or do you live your life online and derive all validation there?
>>
>>36357975
maybe you feel like you do but that narrative existed before pol
>>
>>36357975
lol post a pic... tourist... sheesh can't a nigger do a lil research & lend a helping hand...
>>
>>36357975
I suspect DSM5 was even out before /pol, correct me if I'm mistaken
>>
>>36357987
No I hate going outside. Practically all my time outside of work is flirting with or erping with men.
>>
>>36357824
>>36358065
That doesn't seem too healthy, but to be fair I don't talk to people IRL.
Don't get hung up on what you think caused you to be trans, since you're trans anyways and that sort of thinking and rumination is unhealthy. You do have to police your thoughts a bit for your own sake, your mind isn't always your ally.
>>
>>36357824
If you only are transgender from sexual abuse that's a sign you shouldn't transition and should instead find a way to have a life that isn't oriented around sexual abuse. I dunno how that's accomplished but I'm sure it's been studied.
>>
>>36358008
2013 was when they came out with gender dysphoria as opposed to wrong sex disorder or whatever the old one was
>>
>>36359140
If your post is correct, you don't notice anything peculiar anon?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.