[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gender.jpg (45 KB, 641x219)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>[The Gender Identity Law] allows transgender people to be treated according to their gender identity and have their personal documents registered with the corresponding name and gender. In addition, it orders that all medical treatments for transitioning be included in the Compulsory Medical Program, which guarantees coverage by practices throughout the health system, both public and private

The Republic of Argentina's "Ley de Genero" (Gender Law/ Gender Identity law) Sounds pretty damn good, If that shithole ever stopped being in a never-ending economic downward spiral would you consider Argentina as an escape plan from project 2025?
>>
>>36358187
They are having their own pendulum swing right now
>>
>>36358187
Milei is actively fixing it right now.
>>
File: 1719772201956898.jpg (63 KB, 720x424)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>36358187
Oh geez big surprise... the cunt's a Zionist jizz hoover. Trannies should move to Argentina. ROFLMFAO
>>
>>36358246
based
>>
>>36358246
He's a clown who can't fix shift and tries to shift the blame, and even got owned on fucking xitter of all places by the previous government a few times when he tried to say that his frivolous and shitty additions to the laws were their job and not his.
>>
>>36358244
>>36358246
>>36358589
Milei ran on his economic promises and not his social takes. He knows he can't go too far with the latter. Also he's actually fixing inflation, look at the monthly numbers since January, it's at record lows, like all time low
>>
>>36358187
Millei! Millei!
Rekindling my faith in Libertarianism just as my faith in Liberalism is dieing.
>>
>>36358187
>Gatekeeping? 2 years RLE? AFUERA
>>
>>36358187
Argentina's tradition of retarded policy continues
>>
>>36359744
>look at the monthly numbers
Nobody cares about monthly numbers. Annual numbers at still over 250%.
>>
>>36358187
Its honestly one of the reasons their economy is shit. Their government finance everything, education, agriculture, health, housing, etc. This mean they tax every import. If you buy a 500 notebook in usa it will cost you around 1.200 in argentina.

Its sadly the strongest argument the right has against government help.
>>
>>36362871
>no body cares
So you arent argie. Most people in argentina are checking weekly because they try to take their money out of banks to buy dollars.
>>
>>36363513
I'd rather have everything I'd spend money on just to live taken care of than be constantly teetering on the edge of a conveyor belt that dumps you straight into dying on the streets.
>>
>>36364123
Are you aware they still have to work and get little nothing to spend on other stuffs than just trying to survive right? You get education, your health care, all of that but you still have to wage slave and you have not much else to spend on things.
>>
>>36365298
You included agriculture and housing in your list of things given to you. That means food and shelter, no? Or are you stupid and just throwing buzzwords around?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.