[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

> be today
> used my boyvoice while topping my (cis) girlfriend
> aftersex she asks "anon, doesn't that make you dysphoric? you weren't moaning, you were roaring"
> i had never stopped to think about it so I just say "no"

if i insisted on using girlvoice even during sex, I think it would be a bit agp, so what do I call not insisting on that and using boyvoice? I don't stop to think during sex "I have to be hyperfeminine while I fuck my girlfriend"...but I kind of think that when I'm being a bottom....that's agp?
>>
>>36358445
think about it for a second
you roar instead of moaning because you automatically assume a masculine position by doing something masculine and moan instead of roaring by doing something feminine
>>
>>36358626
well and is this bad? I always think of roaring as a "hot masc lesbian thing" instead of a "men thing"...idk, it doesn't make me dysphoric
>>
>>36358719
>well and is this bad?
no its not, but your gf will also view you as more masculine while youre doing this
>>
>>36358445
sometimes i forget you people are real
>>
>>36358796
What, trenders?
More common among AFABs but tons of troons are just in it to look more fem but not really being dysphoric at all, since they just don't have that autistic OCD bodyplan problem that true trannies experience.
>>
>>36358445
Even troons get more pussy than me
>>
>>36358809
im not a trender if that's what you mean...
>>
>>36358809
no, 4chan users with severe brain rot. what’s the autistic ocd body plan problem?
>>
>>36358783
we are both switches so sometimes she also fucks me hard and roars and even when she does that I don't see her as masculine...but well she is cis so maybe it works differently
>>
>>36358869
>what’s the autistic ocd body plan problem?
You know
The body plan incongruence problem. The one that makes them want to tear their penis from their body and weep every time they see their 6'+ height coupled with huge midface, jaw, ribcage shape, etc.

"Dysphoria"? Ring a bell? That thing that we used to use for diagnosing troons?
>>
>>36358903
dysphoria? what’s that? i only hear about agp and hsts
>>
>>36358897
when would she look more masc to you?
topping and feminine moaning
or
topping and masculine roaring
even better, imagine if she could use a boyvoice
>>
File: 1719542090935059.png (201 KB, 438x529)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>36358933
Oh, right. Let me refresh your memory.
So... it's like the opposite of boner-inducing gender euphoria. It's like a kind of dread every time you see yourself but it's locked into organs and body part shapes.
>>
>>36358955
but trans women can’t get boners? also i think that’s just bdd, a lot of people have it!
>>
>>36358445
roaring??? like a bear????
>>
>>36359029
more like a lion but not a cinematic lion but a real lion (kind of pathetic)
>>
>>36359061
ARroooooOOOOOOOO Rrooouhh Rouuhh
AroooooUHhhhhhhh

~a lion
>>
>>36359061
i mostly just whimper but you do you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.