[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713683076741135.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Ive never felt more validating in my identity as a woman than when I have had sex with men. There is nothing more gender affirming than sex with a big, strong man. When you feel a man's hands on your soft, squish, feminine body and feel him penetrate you and force himself on you, as you arch your back in pleasure and moan with each thrust of his cock, you will know that you are a real woman! I really suggest you try it if you struggle with self esteem!
>>
>>36358527
meta-attraction (GIWTWM)
>>
as the tranny fucker i can say its pretty cool aswell
>>
File: 1719578568428124.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>36358527
>tf
>tp
>>
>>36359444
what does this mean
>>
>>36359463
The flag
The post
>>
>>36358527
My gf says that being with me is the only thing that actually makes the brainworms shut up even if it's just temporarily
>>
For real, does gender dysphoria even matter when you have a bf? How can I feel not good enough when I can get free snuggles from a big stinky man?
>>
keep going anonette

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.