[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me, single mtf
>see guy on dating app, 6'5 conservative
>he wants lots of kids
>trump flag on his wall
>pics of him holding fish
>"oh no"
>instant swap left
>''You've missed a potential match!''
>"what the fuck"

This keeps happening to me and I don't know if they are all too retarded to read my profile or if a concerning amount of republicans actually want to fuck traps, should I just start swiping right on all of them and see for myself?
>>
>>36358689

We don't read. We look.
>>
>>36358689
They like you but they feel ashamed for it. They probably know if you wrote it, but are choosing to ignore it until they don't. Tread lightly. (you will find that conservative types are full of contradictions-otoh my best sex has come from a conservative man)
>>
>>36358689
They know but a lot of them do it to harrass you or are DL
It's just not worth it
>>
>>36358689
conservative men will fuck you on the downlow while trying to get families with cis women
this is literally straight trans woman 101
>>
>>36358689
They should invent something for us so we can have kids, its so unfair

>>36358759
Over
>>
>>36358709
As a conservative dude I'd say the exact same is true about trans girls. You're full of contradictions but my best sex has come from one of you
When I say contradictions I'm referring to the fact that you want to be owned and possessed and controlled and ask me to hit you, and that's great and all but also you always use the safe word after the smallest little thing goes wrong.
>>
>>36358759
I've never dated before I'm too stupid to know the straight tranny 101
>>
File: 1560111556925.jpg (94 KB, 1132x1280)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>36358730
this. they'll fuck you and call you a faggot while fucking you.
>>
>>36358759
>cis women for marriage and babies, trans women for fun

funny enough I dated an AFAB nonbinary person who had this exact mentality recently
>>
they know lmao. they're thinking with their dicks first and brains second, and it's no fun when they brain catches up. they will date you and act nice, but there's a serious risk that they will freak out if you actually end up having sex or they get a closer look at a clocky feature you have. like they'll play nice and have sex with you, but then they'll ghost you or call you a fag or have a breakdown. if it's really bad, they might hurt or kill you like gwen araujo or jennifer laude.

it's not worth bothering with them, even if some of them are the unicorn conservative men that aren't transphobic. even if you get the guy that is willing to make an exception for you, he still hates everything about you that isn't specifically you.
>>
>>36359133
>he still hates everything about you that isn't specifically you.
This is important to remember and applies to more than just potential hookups
>>
>>36358689
it's both
>>
>>36358689
men don't fucking actually pay attention on dating apps until after they get a match, its why i don't browse any app that doesn't restrict likes for free users. i wish it would shame paypigs with an icon but they'd lose revenue that way so we'll never get it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.