[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 114252662643634.gif (1.2 MB, 1024x683)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
I have some friends that have invited me to an outing to a nude beach. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but they think it would be better in a group so I'm supportive.

>Has anyone here ever been to anything like that?

>What were your experiences like if so?

I'm pretty nervous but kind of excited, I'm also a little concerned about people misgendering my friend. They've had no surgery and put little effort into embracing their masculinity and I worry a nude beach might be bad time. Maybe any ideas on a way to convey gender without clothing?

Thoughts?
>>
>>36358810
have fun getting sand in ur assholes lmao
>>
>>36358810
>Has anyone here ever been to anything like that?
yes. the nude beach in my city is the only one i will go to locally
>What were your experiences like if so?
nice. 18+ so no pressure to not offend anyone. you don't have to get naked but nobody will make a scene about trannies
>>
>>36358816
>have fun getting sand in ur assholes lmao
I will:P
>>36358825
What's the vibe like, do people stare or anything? Any weird interactions, bad times or fun?
>>
I've gone to the nude beach in Gunnison several times. It gets cruisy af around 5-6 but it's not worth it as its federal land and the rangers will come arrest your ass for lewdness. Didn't stop anyone from cruising last time I was there.

You can ignore all that though and just chill with friends which is what 90% of people do.
>>36358816
This happened to me, I opened my cheeks when I got home to shower and sand fell out.
>>
File: 15157235892323.gif (217 KB, 360x203)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
>>36358852
>You can ignore all that though and just chill with friends which is what 90% of people do.
That's the plan and it sounds pretty chill. I'm less worried now kinda.
>This happened to me, I opened my cheeks when I got home to shower and sand fell out.
Picrel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.