[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F0xhCAhWcAQMMpf.jpg (52 KB, 735x540)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
i just want a trans gf to cuddle and spend our daily life together and be supportive of each other
>>
>>36358835
and then you will steal her estrogen or convince her to top you
>>
>>36358835
I just want a boy to stick his penis inside me
>>
>>36358858
This meme is stupid because the exact opposite happened to me. I was a potential egg and even bought wigs and fake tits and stuff before I met her.

Having a trans gf made me appreciate my masculinity and stop wanting to be a woman
>>
>>36358862
i just want a boy that cuddles with me and kisses me and calls me cute
>>
>>36358868
holy shit i hope she breaks up with you does she know that you were a gross crossdresser
>>
>>36358877
where r u from?

i know its a long shot but
>>36358858
i would be afraid to take estrogen because i will lose thigns that make me a boy
>>
>>36358835
Okay, please provide a small enclosure in an unused room for me to stay in. If it's suitable, I will construct a nest there
>>
>>36358883
Yeah she even did my makeup once and we did some dancing on Omegle together to make dudes cum. I needed to be really clever with angles, she has a supermodel body so she didn't have to.

But the fact is I'm 6'2 and muscle-bound. she likes feeling possessed and being slapped and thrown around. I'm never going to be a woman, but I never let that stop me from wanting to be one. After she trained herself daily for a year to be able to take my huge cock in her throat, I realized I liked the dynamic of being a big powerful guy more.
Looking inward I think I always just wanted to be desired. I saw women being desired, so QED. But she looks at me with such worship I actually feel wanted and that's what cured me of being trans. She's my soulmate. She's everything.
>>
>>36358887
what would you lose with estrogen?
>>
>>36358920
i will never date why are all men reppers
>>
>>36358891
ok come to the crib then
>>
>>36358927
>im masculine but wish i was a girl
>STOP REPPING AND TROON OUT!!!
>ok
>EWWWWWW RAPEHON RAPEHON YOU'RE KILLING OPTICS AND RUINING REAL TRANNIES LIVES, AGP FREAK DIE, FETISHIST MAN RAPIST
>>
>>36358927
Literally because the internet has gaslit you into thinking that almost anything is evidence that a man is a repper

Humans are complicated and entertaining an idea is not the same as accepting it. Less than 1% of the people you think are reports actually are, but your brain works on anecdotes instead of data. Get real.
>>
>>36358932
Please send google maps information, my migrational patterns entirely rely on it
>>
>>36358937
this but unironically if you let puberty destroy you you dont deserve anything
>>36358950
anon he literally admitted to being a repper lmfao
>>
>>36358868
I can't wait for you to show up here in 18 months because your gf found your fake tits
>>
>>36358962
are you gonna come tho
>>
>>36359042
Maybe, I don't know. I guess it'd depend on how far I'd have to go
>>
>>36359046
what is this weird bird roleply?
>>
>>36359046
45, -75
>>
>>36358979
I already wore them in her presence, this was about 3 years ago now before I got all buff tho. She fell in love with me when I was gross and her love turned me into a gigachad. If anything would make her leave me it's how awful I treat her, but that always just seems to make her love me more.

Anyway, you're still falling for the meme. Or maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to think that trans thoughts are lurking around the corner from every man just ready to pounce. Idk

I was repping before because I actually wanted to be a woman but was trying to ignore those desires. Now I don't want to be a woman, because I actually enjoy feeling like a big strong beast of a man. I didn't force the trans thoughts away, they just were gone one day. Maybe if she leaves me they'll come back, but the point of the story is not "I'm done being trans" it's "having a trans gf made me less interested in being a woman, not more"
>>
>>36359048
I don't know. My brain said the word "nest" and I had to go with it from there
>>36359076
I'd have to get a new passport which would likely take a few months at least :(
>>
>>36359106
look I know it's unfalsifiable but every former repper has some silly story about how "the feelings disappeared" before coming back and half of the current reppers say that and then immediately turn around and express gender dysphoria >>36358920 came awful close
>>
>>36359130
And I'm telling you that your concept of "every" is skewed as hell because you are basing it on your memory of forum posts which are sorted in your mind by how memorable they are, rather than actual data
>>
>>36358868
lmao fucking idiot, see you in 6 months faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.