[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704997868910.jpg (24 KB, 640x661)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>be me, orgasming
>somehow voice training kicks in
>unintentionally moan like a girly fag
it literally happens like a reflex
>>
>>36359250
Hot, you should make a vocaroo next time
>>
>>36359250
i have a pretty andro voice as it is but my uh you know uhhh "pleasure"(?) sounds are just girl moans and squeaks and such and its so bad that my mom thought i had a secret gf that i would bring over because she heard me uh you know playing with myself or whatever and i had to tell her that those sounds were actually just me
been trying to quite myself down ever since that happened super embarrassing dude
>>
>>36359250
Dog I'm 6"2, 220 pounds, 8% body fat, republican, I open carry an assault rifle, and when my gf deep throats me at the end of a blowjob I go full on Zheanna

Just own it
>>
>>36359284
>Trying
Please. We don't even let women get away with this meme why would we let a trans woman. Think of your poor mother!!!
>>
>>36359291
Sitting there blasting rope after rope of cum into her obedient little throat stopping her from breathing as she struggles to get off and get oxygen and I'm talmbout heat from fire fire from heat
>>
>>36359291
>I open carry an assault rifle
You open carry a loaded weapon around town like a fedora?
>>
>>36359292
first offf im not trans im a theymab second hrt killed libido so last time i did that was maybe...a month ago? and i was pretty quite then so i figure im good on the noise thing now
think its because i listen to music while doing it and cant tell if im being loud or not but last time no music so ya
>>
>>36359297
In my truck with its entire back side covered in pro Jesus bumper stickers
>>
>>36359250
I used to have a bf who wanted to eat me out every night and oh my god could I get loud I think my neighbor was glad to see him go
>>
>>36359250
>be me, orgasming
>somehow let my voice slip
>unintentionally release a guttural roar
i literally will never be a woman
>>
>>36359291
fuck me while strapped with an AR plsssss
>>
>>36359310
nta but truck gun meme is real? obv it would have to be like a 10.5'' or 12.5'' at the longest if its just an ar but i do see alot of guys with pccs as their truck guns but with those being pistol calibers cant imagine they would be all that effective
>>
>>36359322
:(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.