[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hit puberty at 5. I dont remember my body from before. I was the tallest most developed child for the longest time. My neck beard and back hair most likely mogged men even in my high school. As a kid I wanted to be small and narrow. My ribcage and shoulders are quite wide, I mog this entire board with my ribs to height ratio.

I remember children joking about me when school got to learning of puberty. I was quite universally treated like a freak. They said how overdeveloped I was.

I remember neither girls nor boys acting like I belonged and I think it was because of how my body looked like. I lowkey believe girls were uncomfortable changing in front of me.

I remember in hs a manlet being asked on my behalf if I can hit on him and his reaction was like he didn't even register me as a possible girl because he signaled he'd be fine with it and wanted to know who but seemed traumatised learning it was me.

I eventually grew into liking my body fully as an adult and desu I never hated my body for me but I definitely had strong wish it was age appropriate. Thinking now of it, looking back at everything, I think it may had robbed me of childhood. I remember being something like 9-10 and being mistaken for a university student.

I still look the same now and I hope aging doesn't get me prematurely although Ive always feared such an early puberty meant I will die proportionally earlier aka much earlier.
>>
>>36359359
i hit puberty at 15/16 get absolutely mogged
+ not reading the rest of dat
>>
File: kawaii.gif (20 KB, 220x220)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>>36359380
Must had been nice not being practically born into adulthood.

I remember comparing my hands with other kids and mogging then all via the size. And all I wanted was to be a cute loli.
>>
Oh and a fun fact from my tween years I used to be an unironic feminist on 9gag and kept making posts and some of them even made it to the first page and made me so proud. And now I'm anti feminist and so outspoken about male issues I get banned from platforms.

I also remember in 2015 when Sea of Thieves was announced going to their forums and begging for them to add flat female models. I was always wishing for a smaller chest with my super empty super stretched sacks fully facing downwards from the get go and I was passionate about it. I remember looking into breast reduction and vaginal removal when I was a really small child age wise because of the physical debilitating problems I had.
>>
I thought u didn't have nuts?
How'd u experience male puberty without T production?
>>
>>36360067
Intersex. It is believed my adrenal glans produces the testosterone. Why? Idk. I was supposed to be referred for a brain scan but my endo yet again decided they dont have enough experience to deal with me and forwarded me to another one but the new one doesn't accept new patients and Ive been to all else in my city. I guess it will remain unknown until or if it wrecks my health.
I dont think I had a full on male puberty. Most of my puberty was just making me overweight and tall(er - I am short at 168cm but both of my parents are about that height).
>>
>>36360092
Oris have you ever posted your face here? Your stories always make me curious as to what the fuck you look like.
>>
>>36360296
I did a long time ago. I have a long face if that helps. I dont intend to post ever again because I dont feel safe with the lies people spread about me and the hate some have for me. Sorry. I am happy that I look much different to how I used to so I feel like no one who saw me could tell I am me. And some silly people posted other people saying it is me so that helps. Again, sorry.
>>
>>36360092
I'm sorry about all the difficulties u've had to endure friend :(((
I also relate to age discomfort, I'm 6'4" always was the tallest of the class.
Girls always hit on me about my height / shoulder width, also guess my age like 3-4 years above my actual age.
Intersex does seem like a harsh reality, I hope you can live with the identity you want someday friend.
I'm sorry if you've been asked this a lot before but what do u think of intersex being lumped in with the whole LGBT stuff?
As a non-intersex person I don't think its appropriate but I wanna hear the take of someone who is actually intersex, maybe it could change my mind on it.
>>
>>36360756
I think intersex orgs already lump self with trans people extremely heavily so I dont mind. Ideally I think every letter should have separate orgs addressing their issues and coming together on shared issues not to overshadow each other as I believe T heavily overshadows all else, but Ive no control over it.
I had heavy symptoms but all I am diagnosed with officially is sex disorder, not any particular intersex disorder, although I have genes for some intersex disorders and likely have estrogen insensitivity which is very understudied which would further make sense why I didn't get a diagnose.
I am sorry that you didn't get a height you'd be comfy with. :c
>>
>>36359359
Idk I had a late puberty that I aborted for my hrt trans puberty which often is a bit less developed. So feels like I got a 30% complete male puberty and a 70% complete female puberty. So just generally look physically under developed and only look like an adult because I'm 5'8".

Aging still scares me though. My fear of puberty before I transitioned just imprinted into a fear of growing up and growing up even after I had the right hormones. Sometimes get suicidal thoughts realizing I'm 24 and I'm scared of aging.
>>
>>36361269
I am older than you and I still feel super young. I hope I continue looking young. Two years ago people assumed I was under 15 IRL.
>>
>>36359359
>i hit puberty at 5
you did not
>>36359380
>i hit puberty at 15/16
you did not
>>
Late day bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.