[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: g59k2x31d.jpg (18 KB, 360x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Im too tired to keep looking, Im going to sleep.
>>
>>36359368
Thanks, anon. Sleep well. ;*
>>
>>36359368
whatever pain your suffering right now, it's only temporary. you'll feel happy again. have a nice restive sleep.
>>
>>36359368
i hope to see you in the morning, but if you truly are tired, you should rest. i’ll do my best to watch the sunrise for you
>>
>>36359368
my light is fading. too many people laugh at me and say shitty things irl.
>>
>>36359460
Based society.
Time to die.
>>
That game made me mad because the cat's journey was to get out of the hole and find its cat family, and it got completely sidelined for the "hurr durr I'm a digitized human consciousness and I'm passing the mantle of humanity on to these robots cause I guess everyone else is dead"

HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO HAVE A FEW SECONDS OF ANIMATION IN THE END CUTSCENE SHOWING THE CAT RE-UNITING WITH THE OTHER CATS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME? THERE WAS NO CLOSURE.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.