[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703575656860453.jpg (75 KB, 672x672)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>i now remember that time i tried to overheat my testicles to make them stop producing testosterone
anyone else had dumb self mutiliation ideas
>>
>>36359655
no i just tried to cut them off with an xacto knife
>>
>>36359668
i considered that
or doing the alcohol thingy
>>
>>36359679
if my mom didnt come in my room i probably wouldve succeeded
>>
>>36359685
couldve prob died
>>
>>36359655
I was in debilating pain so I pandered pouring bleach or sth into myself to corrode the tissues causing issue but that'd make it worse so thankfully I didn't.
>>
>>36359697
wouldve been better than going through puberty
>>
>>36359655
someone told me I shouldn't use a laptop on my lap because it will hurt my balls and so I decided to use my laptop more often
>>
File: 200w.gif (108 KB, 200x113)
108 KB
108 KB GIF
>>36359655
>i tried to overheat my testicles
What did this look like exactly?
>>
>>36359655
also in school they showed us a video on testicular torsion and from that day on i tried twisting my balls until they finally suffocate
>>
>>36359655
There was an incident with me and a girl at my daycare in the bathroom when I was like 6. I saw her nude and asked about her vulva. I dont remember the details but next week the bathrooms were gendered
>>
>>36359722
that sounds rly awful im glad you didnt do it
>>36359730
:(
>>36359745
erm... well, uh... i had heard from mtf communities about tucking and how some of them would push their testicles up the channel thingeys where there is more body heat. so i did that, and id place a heating pad on my lap while i studied or played games
>>36359756
oh god i did this
>>
I fantasized about slicing boob a bit so they'd pretty much have to remove them if I got taken to the hospital
>>
>>36359777
You're such a sweetheart. ;*
Eventually a surgeon helped me so yea. :)
>>
>>36359777
>id place a heating pad on my lap
i was hoping that story would be more embarissing. but yea that would never work.
>>
>>36359655
I had thoughts of cutting my dick off but I was realistic enough to know that would never ever work.
>>
>>36359655
You're 'cis' despite this?
>>
>>36359781
:( did you eventually get the surgery without the self harm?
>>36359802
>You're such a sweetheart. ;*
thx ig lol
>Eventually a surgeon helped me so yea
thats awesome i hope your not in any pain anymore
>>36359812
ya. i was dumb. it did seem to stop sperm being made tho.
>>36359825
pretty much ya
>>
>>36359831
>it did seem to stop sperm being made tho.
stop gaslighting me
>>
>>36359840
what? the... well, you know, turned clear for me after a few wks of doing it. i think that meant there wasnt sperm. not sure if it was from the weird tucking thing i did or the heat pad or a combo of both
>>
>>36359831
Yes nearing 10 years ago now :)
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (279 KB, 750x1014)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>36359668
>>
>>36359655
I'm not a repper or a tranny or anything, but I always found my dick like somewhat weird and alien. Like when I was a child, I'd take a fork up into my room, put my dick on my desk and stab it with the fork pretending it to be some worm I'm trying to kill

But it's not just my own, I feel like this about other mens penises as well, where whenever I suck one, I think about how I could just bite it off and kill that thing.

Don't like vaginas either tho, they are weird in a different way, I'd rather just have nothing down there. But on the other hand, I really like sex, so I'm not gonna go nullo any time soon
>>
>>36359655
>dumb
Not really
And it's not self-mutilation, it's a valid solution when you have no alternative.
>>
>>36359853
happy for you:)
>>36359891
thats uhhhh... idk, it sounds like something to talk to somebody about desu. but if you're happy now then thats good. i just hated testosterone and i wanted to make it go away
>>36359904
ig. it wasnt very effective tho, and if i went further and did smth dangerous i could have died or my parents would find out about my mental state which wouldve been bad
>>
>>36359655
youve already made this stupid thread
>>36359745
samw reply in last thread
>>36359777
>>36359812
>>36359831
>>36359840
>>36359848
you already read the study and know this does in fact work
i am so annoyed i must write a reply to this thread again
hate ur stupid rage bait i wish i knew about testicular heat stress when pubescent
u made this thread knowing it works to make me and people like me mad and it worked and i hate u for that
>>
not really mutilation but when I was 15 I found this lump on one of them and being young and stupid I assumed it was cancer but didn't tell anyone because I figured I'd wait until it gets worse so that I either have to have both removed or just die and nobody would have to know that I wanted that to happen
>>
>>36359971
what study? i dont think it actually worked for anything besides killing the sperm. im sorry i hurt you somehow tho it wasnt my intention. i mess up alot. sorry
>>
>>36359928
>i just hated testosterone and i wanted to make it go away
I don't hate testosterone, I just don't like my genitalia. My favorite would be if I didn't have it and could magically make it appear for sex but get rid of it afterwards. Still like my male physique tho.

I also don't like balls they don't look nice and are just plain weird, which is why I'm a big advocate for trannies getting rid of them, and happiely pay for the orchi if I'd ever date a tranny again
>>
>>36360029
you do you, shame there isnt rly a good solution tho
>>
>>36360096
Well... at least I can support trannies getting rid of their junk :)
>>
File: IMG_7285.jpg (67 KB, 736x736)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>36359998
oh, don't feel bad it's fine i just don't like seeing the same post twice and your post is identical to a past post. still think you made both posts (pretty sure this image was the image in the last post)
it does suppress t production too. quite a lot actually (75~90%). an anon posted about it once; you can find the research with like google scholar "heat stress testicles" but almost all of it is on non-human animals
ig it was just one post but i assumed it was like trans shapes where it was one post once but everyone knows yknow?
>>
>>36360291
>but almost all of it is on non-human animals
this makes me skeptical desu
>>
>>36360367
why? what makes you think the human testes are so profoundly different in their response to heat stress? idk, animals incl humans are way more similar in their structures than people tend to give credit
we study everything on rats, all your meds were studied on rats first and foremost
>>
>>36359655
i cut one of my testicles off one night and had the other removed at the ER
very scary experience
>>
>>36360413
cus i remember reading studies that said high temps in humans just kills sperm and does little to inhibit t, but i might be wrong or mieremembering i do that alot
>>
>>36360426
well it definitely isn't good for you leydig cells, in everything i've read, so i find it implausible it wouldn't decrease testosterone levels
i understand that testosterone production is slightly more resilient in humans than spermatogenesis but i think that it'd be a tight walk for something so external and undiscerning to be sufficiently damaging as to disrupt your spermatogenic processes and leave your testosterone untouched
it definitely decreases serum testosterone in non-human animals
if you can find the research in humans, share please
>>
>tried to cut my pp off with the zipper of my onesie as a kid
>>
>>36361035
>degloving your penis skin from your body
OW
>>
>>36361035
>"unzips dick"
>>
>>36359655
>never even considered anything to not go to puberty
it's ogre, im faketrans
>>
>>36359655
i want to nullo myself and call 911 so i wont die. it would ruin my chances of getting srs but i wouldn't have to walk around with this tumor anymore.
>>
>>36361063
>>36361067
i was 5 years old okay! and yea there’s like a scar and everything
>>
debated making a hot drink when i was 14 and ""accidently"" pouring the boiling water on my dick so it would need reconstructing hoping it would be easier for them to make me a vagina.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.