[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: muham.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
not even kidding i genuinely believe he was most likely bi or even full-on fag i think there is a huge chance of this. here is a hadith i found:
Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:

AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (ﷺ) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (ﷺ) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

this shit is gay as hell. so we know for sure he's into other men. what we also know is that he had 11 wives. who the hell wants 11 wives (outside of ugly fat hon polycules) but this man was rich and apparently very handsome too, so it wasn't some weird fetish born out of desperation, no, either he was trying too hard to prvoe his heterosexuality or he was genuinely into all these different women. i will let you make your choice.
>>
inshallah i need his thick halal meat in my ass
>>
>>36359775
And instead of posting this in the thread about Islam we already had, you decided to make a new one?
OP is a fag, just like Muhammad
>>
>>36359775
false prophet muhammad married a child
>>
>>36359787
oh boo hoo one more thread for you to scroll past. quit whining and grow a pair muhammad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.