[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700881980078925.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1350)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Say goodbye to your rights tranny fags!!
>>
>>36359920
i voted le pus
>>
>>36359920
*nothing happens*
>>
>>36359920
She’s not expected to win an absolute majority
>>
Acting like being French isn't worse than being gay
>>
>>36359941
Is being trans worse than being gay?
>>
>>36359950
Gay > trans > fr*nch. That's how it works.
>>
>>36359950
Same thing when you think about it
>>
>>36359950
After you’ve transitioned? No. A trans woman and a man holding hands will always evoke less of a guttural response than 2 men doing so. Sadly so but that’s how this shit world functions
>>
>>36359920
Why do the French always insist on having at least one political party with an exclamation mark at the end. They’re always called something like Charge! or Bang! Very funny.
>>
>>36359962
But they are totally different. Trans people experience gender dysphoria and want to be the opposite sex, at a minimum socially. Gay people are just only attracted to the same sex but would be very unhappy if you tried to make them look like the opposite sex.
>>
>>36359920
just say you have no idea how that works
+nobody gives a flying fuck about trannies in france, they only talk about immigrant
>>
>>36360195
I woud personally like all trans women and African migrants living in France to be reassigned to a location at the southern tip of africa where it will be hardest to return from, or just put them deep in the jungle, or atop a dune in the Sahara, just... AWAY
>>
>>36360214
who asked
>>
>>36359920
say goodbye to north africans, blacks and other muslims

not to tranny rights

>nothing will ever gonna happen because they won't be the majority
>>
>>36359920
Can Le Pen send in french army and kill everyone in Brussels and Bundensbank? Pls
>>
File: 1200x680_jp_zadi.jpg (71 KB, 1200x680)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>36359933
dat RN-LR coalition though, they're only gonna need a dozen or so more gaullists to sell out and they're in. regardless it's pretty fucking appalling that chuds won a third of the vote with the highest voter turnout in decades no matter what you say or do.
>>36360195
trans people aren't their priority, that i do agree in. however you might remember that bill to ban youth transition that went through the sénat a month ago, that's now going to resurface and be debated in an assemblée nationale where RN and LR combined have a majority. idk, i don't necessarily agree with the hysterics along the lines of "trans people will be BANNED and GENOCIDED we all need to leave" but i do expect the next government to be more than slightly hostile towards us.
>>36360257
for what it's worth, their manifesto for this particular election is pretty light on immigration issues actually. nobody's being deported yet anyway. it won't be until after they win the presidential election in 2027 that they bring the big guns out.
>>
>>36360558
agree on*, my bad. lots of stuff to respond to in here.
>>
>>36360558
>RN-LR coalition
lr basically doesn't matter, their score are so fucking low
rn will never have the majority and macron gonna use article 16 of the constitution anyway
>>
>>36360558
>their manifesto for this particular election is pretty light on immigration issues
their manifesto is light on pretty much everything, people vote for their bullshit because billionaire owned media told them to do it
>>
>>36360214
I want the ghost of Julius Caesar to beat your ungrateful bastard ass
>>
>>36359920
Actually her policies will make it safer in general for trannies, all the muslims and blacks in France aren't a safe environment for vulnerable lgbt peoples of French descent
>>
File: hitler eiffel tower.jpg (242 KB, 1261x1536)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>don't blame me, I voted for Adolf!
>>
>>36360793
shush, let the chuds think trannies have anything to lose from anti-immigration authoritarian right parties
>>
>>36360747
their national score is low but they have a certain number of trueblue safe seats they'll always win because people of a certain social class think almost identically to RN voters but don't want to be seen voting for them (think the 16th arrondissement, parts of the 92 and the 78, bougie catholic enclaves in the provinces, etc). even yesterday LR topped the polls in my constituency, there are people who will always vote for them no matter what. merdella will have to broker some sort of deal with them if he wants to get in, even then it may not work because they could be seen as betraying their voters.
>macron gonna use article 16 of the constitution anyway
true but that doesn't really matter, he can't dissolve the assemblée nationale with this article or stop them from holding parliament.
>>36360759
yeah pretty much lol i read through it during the week and was taken aback by what a nothingburger it was. it truly just is the "me no likey arab, me watch BFMTV and CNEWS for eight hours a day" party.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.