[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1680199254325843.jpg (34 KB, 577x619)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
i just got back on vyvanse after almost 3 years and i'm wired and haven't eaten in 8 hours. i need to sleep but i feel compelled to stay awake and scroll this board while working on my DND character who is intersex. i just called out of work because i'm ill and because i know i am too unstable from starting this new med but i know it will even out. (/tttt/ related because i'm trans and my dnd character is intersex) what are you all doing up on a sunday night
>>
>>36360069
>what are you all doing up on a sunday night

losing my mind its 4am
>>
>>36360069
sounds like you're not really adhd
the way my adhd medication works and the way I've read it works on others is that it mellows me out and keeps me from being wired over random shit that isn't worth my attention - where i can focus on individual tasks without splitting attention
even sleep becomes easy because i can actually focus on the act of sleeping rather than day dreaming
>>
>>36360159
nah vyvanse in particular is fucked up. it's an adhd med with a bonus dripping of basically pure adrenaline, it's insane
>>
>>36360159
no need to invalidate op's experience. different people will experience ADHD differently and will respond to medication differently.
>>
>>36360069
AAAHHH I HATE VYVANSE I HATE VYVANSE
"MORE DIFFICULT TO ABUSE" SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF YOUR GOALS WHEN DESIGNING NEW MEDICATION
JUST GIVE PEOPLE DEXAMPHETAMINE XR
but yeah that sucks i get so hyper obsessed with specific things when i'm on my meds (dexamphetamine ir)
it's like it helps with most of my symptoms but makes hyperfocus worse
just curious, do you have inattentive type or? i feel like what we describe is more common in inattentive type, and the meds actually help with hyperfocus in people with combined or hyperactive. but that's anecdotal
>>
>>36360069
good morning vyvanse thread i just took 80mg 20 minutes ago and im currently waiting on my heart to explode :3
>>
>>36360069
You must be fat as fuck to think not eating for 8 hours is special enough to mention
>>
>>36361012
you don't get it, do you? only hatred and violence in your mind for your fellow human
>>
>>36361012
for most people most of the time 8 hours isn't a short time not to eat. it's weird to me too but a lot of people really do eat like 3 whole meals literally every day, and i've never been to america
that said i do think it's weird op eats less on their meds than off, when i'm off my meds i always forget to eat but i can actually remember on the meds even if i'm not hungry
>>
>>36361086
most people are fat as fuck
>>
>>36360982
I'm on 40 and no longer feel super saiyan when waking up :'(
by the time I've left bed it's half worn off
>>
>>36361163
might need a tolerance break! or you could double down with some caffeine/ an energy shot
>>
>>36360159
Lol this is why I stopped my meds. They basically blunted my positive hyperfixations and energy but made my scrolling and OCD worse. Just decided untreated ADHD is the way I'll be. Instead of letting big Pharma try and make me act neurolotypical.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.