[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rodfleming.jpg (791 KB, 1654x1134)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
What do you think about sex researcher Rod Fleming? Is moving to Thailand and starting a blog photographing the cute Thai ladyboys you find the best life possible? He's probably relaxing at a beach right now in fact.
>>
>>36360401
>Is moving to Thailand and starting a blog photographing the cute Thai ladyboys you find the best life possible?
That's when you'll realise how few are actually hot because it's reality and not a highly filtered/selected blogpost somewhere.
>>
>>36360518
Not everyone can be ranked in the top 100 tennis players.
>>
>>36360401
obvious repper
>>
>>36360401
I think he is a homophobic peadophile who abuses his "girlfriends"
>>
>>36360518
are you actually hot
>>
>>36360401
sounds like a creepy sexpat desu, the pederastic and antisocial gays thing is real tho, but idk what the bit about agps is referring to?? like some drag artists maybe?
>>36360581
for calling out pederasts being in the gay community and being pro tranny? guess we know what you are.
>>
>>36360563
a chaser obsessed with agp, what else could he be
>>
>>36360401
I don't like chasers going to thailand for their trannies. We have so many unloved trannies over here, that all need a loving chaser husband. We can't stand to lose all the good ones to foreign powers
>>
>>36360812
>Either homosexuality is innate, or it’s acquired
what if it's acquired but there are innate traits that must be present for it to be acquired, or innate traits that always cause it to be acquired, or innate traits that make it more likely to acquire?
like, there's a lot of different ways something could be both environmental and innate
>>
>>36360812
>or it’s acquired, in which latter case, people could be conditioned out of it
Thats not a correct conclusion. Perfect pitch i.e. the ability to identify any note just from hearing it once, is acquired, by getting specialized training before the age of 6 or something. But once you have it, you can never unlearn it and it sticks with you for life.

Just because something is acquired it doesn't mean that it can be reverted.
>>
>>36360840
He says people shouldn’t transition in adulthood yet he also hates masc4masc gays. Sounds like he just hates masc bottoms which is repper behavior
>>
>>36360812
I’m just a man who is bi and versatile. I could enjoy cross dressing here and there but I wouldn’t make a lifestyle out of it. I like lifting weights more.

So I don’t know where I fit into your schema. And I don’t really care. If no one is being hurt, I don’t give a shit.
>>
>>36360401
idk. what does he say about me?
>>
>>36360401
He’s disgusting and I would like to slowly torture him to death along with all other pathetic white sexpats. I have a dream of writing a really disaffected, objectifying account of how his body responds to pain stimulus in the same way he writes disgusting pseudoscientific accounts of trans people and our bodies, as though we’re animals. I want to make him feel as alienated and horrible as he makes me feel.
>>
>>36360401
after reading some of his stuff, he hits close a lot but he comes off as genuinely retarded. based but wrong.
>>
>>36360840
so based omg
>>
>>36360401
i love rod because how he doesnt even pretend to have credentials or even be a researcher, his articles are just stated as plainly true (because he says so) and thats enough for him. the entire thing is just a coping mechanism to convince himself he isnt gay
>>
>>36360840
this is one of the things rod is right about but laughably he's right because he's talking about himself, he is the ageing predatory pederast. the ultimate kind, because he wants to forcibly transition gay boys so they can be attractive to him forever. everything he thinks is about satisfying his own desires and awkwardly trying to justify it afterwards.
>>
>>36361318
no he isnt gay, he's a chaser, but what i mean is his justifications come out of an internalized homophobia and a differentiation of himself from gay culture even if in reality he is at least adjacent to it.
>>
Rod is unfathomably based
>>
>>36361332
Idk much about him but from this thread, it's just homophobia, but based if the content of that homophobia is being pro tranny and calling out pederasts and abusers in the gay community.
>>
>>36361338
because it distorts the reality of the situation, his personal bias bleeds into everything he thinks, to him, if a gay guy likes twinks, that makes them an irredeemable pederast, but for him to like thai ladyboys as a nearly 60 year old man, thats completely fine.
>>
Does he like real women too or just ladyboys?
>>
>>36361391
i think he only dated cis women in the uk and had a messy divorce sometime in his 40s or 50s, faced with being an obese, toothless old man with no family he decided to become a sexpat and write blog posts delusionally raving about how all women have been corrupted by feminism and how 20 year old thai ladyboys are actually really attracted to a 'real man' like him
>>
>>36361399
he is a real man
>>
>>36361318
>he's not gay
>>36361440
>he is a real man
trip on, rod
>>
>>36361399
sexpats are totally irredeemable, but everything said about gays itt is true desu, the take that pederasts and groomers are bad shouldn't be controversial. same with saying that being a tranny is innate and ok.
>>
>>36361499
its not that his take is wrong, its just that he pretends moral superiority when he is basically exactly the same thing. he's worse, since he thinks gay bottoms should transition (so he will still be attracted to them)
>>
>>36361524
what about tops?
>>
>>36361524
both are disgusting but being a pederast groomer is worse than being a chaser sexpat
>>
I didn't like him when I read about him here, but then I went to his site/blog thing and read him and I changed my opinion. He makes me feel like my disgusting shameful fetish is something that has value to someone (obese older white males). It's on the same tier as Ling Anderson's garbage, I know it's a psyop, but I love it anyway.

Since my opinion is in the extreme minority I'm still going rep until I die though. As soon as I fap I come to my senses and stop thinking about it for several hours.
>>
>>36360401
isn't he a literal coprophile? gonna trust the opinion of a dude who gets off by literally eating shit??
>>
>>36361669
lol wtf
>>
>>36361669
need a quick rundown on this, rod fleming lore is gold

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.