[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kurisu.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Hello, I am the representative of the trans women dating union to negotiate the next fiscal year contracts with straight men.

Because of the current economy, we've updated the current requirements: you need to be 6'2", have a 7 inch cock, and make $250k to score a date with us, loser. Yes, the 6/6/6 rule has been adjusted for cost of living, due to inflation. You now have to be an even more competent man than before to survive today's world, and these rules reflect it. I've hired the best consultants to come up with these standards that not only protect trans women, but also chasers. These standards are reasonably easy to achieve if you put in a small modicum of effort in your life. As usual, most of the legacy rules still apply. If you are bisexual, that makes you a faggot. As usual, if you have any interest in bottoming, that makes you a faggot. As usual, if you don't have significant work experience dating cis women, that makes you a beta male that we don't want. If you date or have sexual relationships with a trans woman that don't have these standards, it's because they aren't a union member. Please report her crimes to the proper authorities, because she is practicing as a trans woman without the proper licensure and authorization from the guild.
>>
>>36361317
>6'2
being kinda lenient aren't we?
>>
>>36361317
ffs, it’s not a crime to not be part of the union, not my fault you impose such high standards
>>
Fuck this gay shit, I'm importing a Filipina wife
>>
File: ifwicoy1u2eb1.jpg (57 KB, 480x480)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>36361317
i want a 6'2 dreadhead scamming nigga with a hellcat and a 7 inch cock. can you find one for me ms. representative

t. 18y/o mtf
>>
>>36361317
only if state sponsored revolutionary height increasing surgery and phallo for FTMs
>>
File: 1582910246512957172732.png (323 KB, 472x349)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>36361317
>6'2
Me walking up to our date like

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.