[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: homura.jpg (210 KB, 565x565)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
I found a way to nuke T production in my body, I made a thread about this a month ago and It basically consisted of Injecting hypertonic saline into the testis.
It worked, It genuinely worked. I induced fibrosis in my single remaining testicle and I feel like I made a massive step forward in regards of what one can do to get rid of this poison in our bodies as amabs. This is much safer than DIY orchi, Cacl injections and much more effective than alcohol injections. I'll make sure to keep you guys updated on what happens.
fyi I Injected a 3cc solution of 45% hypertonic saline into the remaining testicle. If you want to do this yourself make sure it's lab-grade so you don't end up with a nasty Infection.
If you see this wren ily
>>
>>36361522
Do you have the thread ID so I can find it on the archives? I really am interested in doing this if you’re not memeing.

Discord or website or pdf or anything please help
>>
>>36361522
W-why not just get an orchi done by professionals?
It is a simple day surgery and costs next to nothing.
>>
>>36361522
>If you see this wren ily
if forsen sees this vi von
>>
>>36361791
3 to 5k is next to nothing??
>>
>>36362162
~$500 with insurance. $0 if you go public.
What shithole do you live in anon?
>>
>>36362182
How do you get this? Do I have to get letters and do all the wpath bullshit or can I just schedule an appointment and get a surgery date scheduled? Please help
>>
>>36361773
>Discord or website or pdf or anything please help
The other thread has basically 0 info, go on eunuch archives sign up and search for the calcium and other salts thread. You'll get to read a lot of different accounts in there including my own.
>>
>>36361791
>W-why not just get an orchi done by professionals?
anon not everyone is privileged enough to live in a first world country
>>
>>36361522
it'd be cool to spread this more if true. i remember giving up on a diy orchi as a minor because i couldn't get access to everclear
>>
>>36361522
What's the benefit of this vs. long-term anti-androgen use?
>>
>>36363103
…everclear?
this deeply saddens me..it’s a shame the lengths we are pushed to just to feel at home in our bodies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.