[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716809154650635.gif (3.17 MB, 640x476)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>having sex with a tranny
>might have said some cringy stuff about putting a baby in her
>cum
>lay on top of her
>hear some crying
>"wtf what's wrong are you okay blabla"
>tells me nothing is wrong and asks me to spoon her
>some sobs here and there
I think I know the issue but I was too afraid to ask. Damn bitch I forgot you can't get pregnant in the heat of the moment, my bad
Should I call her and say something? Been feeling bad all day at work
>>
>>36361651
if the implication is that you said something about getting her pregnant, you probably made her (extremely) dysphoric. an apology is the least you should do
>>
>>36361651
>>36361708
You have nothing to apologize for OP
>>
>>36361651
I would shoot her a message asking if something's up and apologize if necessary
>>
>>36361651
that's an awkward situation im sorry it happened
>>
i would have your babies op
>>
>>36361651
please apologize to her in person at the next opportunity. that would fuck me up pretty bad, and talking about might bring up the feelings again so you should be there to comfort her
>>
>>36361651
Don't mention anything, if you do, do it in a subtle way like "didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" or something. Just message her and say that u miss her or ask her how her day is going
>>
>>36361708
>an apology is the least you should do
What is the most he could do?
>>
>>36361651
next time do it on purpose
she'll love it
>>
I disagree with the people telling you to apologize
If she's still talking to you and she didn't specifically say
It's probably because talking about it anymore is just going to hurt more
Idk giving birth sounds like a miracle to me and it breaks my heart
And random things remind me of it and make me sad
And I don't want anyone apologizing to me that they made me sad on accident
>>
>>36361651
What the hell is that gif from?
>>
>>36362049
probably break the laws of physics
>>
>>36362119
even though this thread is largely about feeling bad for not being able to get pregnant, this made me smile a bit, thanks
>>
>>36361651
Tell her that you’re worried you hurt her feelings, and you just want to make sure you don’t do it again cause you can’t stand to see her hurt. Also emphasize that she doesn’t need to tell you anything she isn’t ready to but if there’s anything you could do differently you would do it.
>>
>>36361651
Where is the gifrel from? Hot.
>>
>>36361651
she can't handle a bit of dirty talk?
the fuck can she handle?
>>
>>36362113
god i hate sharing this place with zoomers
>>
I was gonna call her but I think I'll just go over to her place instead and apologize. Done with work so I'm on my way now
>>36362113
That's me at work today after having kept a fat shit in since Friday night to ensure I can release it at work while I get paid
>>
You guys don't cry before/during/after sex just normally? I thought we all did
I think this is normal OP, don't worry about it
>>
I would find it hot, desu.
>>
>>36361651
she probably enjoyed it in the moment and just afterwards got too much in her head about it. Probably dont bring it up again unless you suspect it's still bothering her next time you see her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.