[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: literallyme.jpg (43 KB, 671x671)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>parents take my phone to the apple shop to get the battery changed
>they have the chance to look through my phone
I'm scared anons, theres a video of me sucking my gfs dick on there
>>
>>36361673
>b4 get an android
the first touch screen phones my parents were exposed to were apple ones, they're loyal customers
>>
>>36361673
do you give good head?
>>
>>36361690
yes
>>
>>36361673
you're fucked. i jailbroke my shit and buried nudes in system registries and my parents still found them. granted they were insane and looking for them, but parents are always insane and won't pass up the opportunity to look. start preparing
>>
>>36361702
>Not encrypting them
>>
>>36361705
yeah, i was a dumb 12 year old XP
>>
>>36361694
good girl
>>
>>36361702
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Learn to Hidden Album, it's always visible but there's no way to know if it's empty or if you have ever used it
>>
ngl im more terrified that they'll figure out that im on hrt again
im gonna start hiding the vials i have at my house
>>
>>36361673
do apple phones let you bypass password when getting repairs or something? that seems a bit crazy
>>
>>36361779
In my experience they do all the work with the phone turned off but they want you to unlock it before you take it back so they know they didn't brick it. That's what the hidden album is for, and that's why a lot of pervy apps have face ID, because of situations like that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.