[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The only women that approach me are hippies, Goths/metalheads and trans girls.

Why is it like that?
>>
>>36361699
If you're expecting women to approach you instead of wanting to be the one approaching women then you're probably actually trans and don't realize it.
The weird girls approach you because you're also weird and normal guys don't approach them, so they have to take the initiative.

But normie girls expect you to approach them and do all the work in the relationship
>>
>>36361699
weird aura, are u a repper?
>>
>>36361699
i attract a lot of goth transgirl too, not sure why but i'm not complaining
>>
>>36361742
Yeah this desu. I would never approach a guy, it's too desperate and it always makes them big-headed when you do. If a guy is too scared to approach then why would I want to date him?
>>
>>36361699
NOBODY APPROACHES ME WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>36361742
nta but meh, normie girl have done the first step multiple time with me, but people say i'm a 9/10 so it could be because of that
most of the reason why the girl never do the first step are retarded anyway
>>
>>36361699
You probably look dirty.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.