[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000035772.png (401 KB, 735x788)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>be mtf
>got rlly bad male socialization
>can't understand women
>don't know how they function or think
>haven't interacted with a cis woman since 2017 unless it was work-related
>all of them r probably creeped out or don't bother
>went to a lgbt bar in June last year and even though women were social with other trans women I was left out still
>lived in a female dorm for a whole 10 months and was alienated/isolated
>ask non passing trans millenial friend about it and she said women are understanding to her and vice versa
>have hard time accepting it
>realize there's more to life than socializing with males and struggling even more with women
>socialize with only whoever cares about hanging out with me
>enjoy doing hobbies alone even more now than feeling like a lonely loser
>be happy

anyone have the same experience?
>>
>>36361827
I socialized with whoever accepted me and learned to blend in.

Before puberty I hung out with the girls, once puberty started they pushed me away and I learned to hang out with the boys.

Now that I started transitioning women want to be around me again and don't exclude me from anything they do, so now I have female friends again, and now that I have female friends again I don't talk to my pre-transition male friends nearly as often as I used to.
>>
>>36361827
i need to go through that same process as you OP. im currently still torn up about it
>>
Who cares? Cis women are uninteresting af why do you need to clamor for their 'undetstanding' jesus christ.
>>
>>36361827
>anyone else have this same experience

Not nearly as old as you but I do relate with the terrible male socialization stuff.

idk What's wrong with me but I use TikTok phrases irl like skibidi toilet, rizz, no diddy, Ohio, fanum tax, word is bond.

If it isn’t TikTok I blurt out random anime phrases like bankai or do jujutsu kaisen domain expansion signs or Naruto run with my arms behind my back, I also do other stupid things like imitating the mannerisms of characters I like. For example whenever Ichigo from bleach does his signature move (Getgusa Tenshou) he raises his sword behind his back and releases a giant tough swing and I copy that down and do it irl when I’m bored and I yell the whole phrase out like I’m mid battle or something
Like this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=5synmZupIok

Or when Byakuya does his bankai
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bQHiM2snouU

I don’t even think I just fucking DO it and I cringe at myself a few hours after the fact like “did I really just do that” but I don’t have any recollection of having shame in the moment even if people stare me down or whatever it’s only in retrospect that I realize what I have done
>>
>>36361827
I wouldn't say I don't understand them per say, I just don't tend to have much in common. I get along with them well otherwise, but it's natural that I don't befriend a bunch of women without having any shared interests.
>>
>>36361970
So yeah my lack of self awareness leads be to be ostracized by both male and female friend groups. I’m too much of a faggot and weeb to be with the boys and too much of a retard to be with the girls.

They don’t let me sit at any of their lunch tables during lunch period bruh my life is lowkey hell. I actually need to be euthanized
>>
>>36361970
>>36362017
How are zoomers even real?
>>
>>36362017
>They don’t let me sit at any of their lunch tables during lunch period
Americans really have it like this? xixi
>>
>>36362079
Yeah uh they don’t let me even if there’s a free seat they lie through their teeth and say someone is sitting there or they’re saving it for their friends. Nobody talks to me in class. People laugh and snicker to themselves and make fun of me whenever I walk in the room. I am a walking joke. I go home and I have no notifications on my phone because I am friends with nobody and the people that are “friends” with me only pretend to be my friend to taunt me into doing more dumb shit that I pitifully fall for so they can laugh at me some more . It’s all so tiresome
>>
>>36361970
have you considered just not doing any of this?
>>
>>36362116
It’s all unconscious for me anon. I literally can’t help myself
>>
>>36362125
how old are you? I was like you until I hit the age of 21
>>
>>36361827
>Mtf
>Want to be woman
>Don't understand natal women
>"That is okay"
You're literally a joke
>>
>>36362174
I’m 18. Do you know the secret to maturing or is it something that needs more time to pass?
>>
>>36361970
Based retard. Don't change.
>>
>>36362248
No. I’m going to change fuck you
>>
>>36361862
Based path
>>
>>36362251
Dress in the hentai hoodie. Shout weird anime phrases. Say skibidi toilet constantly. Do what shame in othets prevents them from doing
>>
>>36361970
I AM DUKE DENNIS, SON OF KAI CENA'AT! SKIBIDI, SEND A GOONING MACHINE TO OHIO, IF THEY CAN EDGE THEN MAYBE THEY CAN GOON, THEN THEY CAN ACHIEVE A POSITIVE CANTHAL TILT AND BECOME SIGMAS
>>
>>36362269
I am never wearing those hentai hoodies lol
>>
>>36362280
LOL. I hate that I actually laughed at this stupid fucking shit fml
>>
>>36362298
You are of weak will. You will never be a true gooner
>>
>>36361970
You are perfect I would marry you
>>
File: 2045.gif (141 KB, 498x498)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>36361827
I'm also male socialized and I understand women fine.
It's all subtext and social games. You have to not be autistic to play the way they do, since it's a lot of social cues and double meaning. It's a despicable and draining practice, I have a sincere distaste for it.
Enjoying solitude is very unlike most women, but I think that's a benevolent feature and I've always found it attractive in women when it is present.
Keep it up anon, be one of the good ones.
>>
>>36362210
both, takes time to develop maturity, you could also be autistic
>>36362179
womp womp
>>
>>36361827
I had this problem growing up as a severely NLOG FTM, I ended doing some thinking and realized that women really aren’t all that different from men in many aspects and are human first, just like everyone else.
>>
>>36361827
maybe you could hang out with your more female socialized trans friends?

I'm in a similar situation, where I'd like to have friends and fit in with women more but being a full blown adult with a full time job I don't really know where to meet people, so I'm just happy getting back into playing video games and doing art and stuff, and it's pretty fun. My partner is a little concerned though since i rarely like going to parties with them or out drinking or anything ...
>>
>>36361939
foids might be boring but men aren't people
>>
>>36362338
NTA but this gives me hope
>>
>>36365048
reeks of foid insecurity stfu
>>
>>36361970
mtf or ftm
>>
>>36361827
What don’t you understand about women
>>
>>36361970
I need to date a gf like you fr
>>
>>36362110
I'd try being your friend anon, what's your discord?
>>
>>36361827
Sisterhood is just an equal hating of men. If you get along with guys and have no problems making dude friends you will never fit in with other women because you don't have any complaints about men to share with them. Seriously, 90% of "girl talk" is how they don't like something a man in their life did. 10% is talking about something they liked about one or how to be a better catch for one. It's not worth fitting into.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.