[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jwnrh.jpg (160 KB, 660x330)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Do you think things will ever go back to when only husstusses transitioned and agps just quietly repped and married the women that they secretly wished they were, or is the toothpaste out of the tube now?
>>
what does the hs in hsts stand for?
>>
>>36361912
that didn't happen
the """agps""" transitioned at age 40+ after realizing going full in on repressing wasn't fucking working for them, there's reasons why there were endemic jokes starting in the 50s about a certain kind of man looking for "a doctor in Denmark"
>>
>>36361920
homosexual
>>
>>36361926
so you are gay?
>>
>>36361929
yeah i am but that is hardly relevant is it?
>>
>>36361935
i mean it is if you think being gay makes you a better person than other people...
>>
yes, I hope
>>
>>36361923
it did happen
it is so real
>>
>>36361912
i really hope so, agps made being trans cringe instead of a special cool thing
>>
>>36361912
Never happened.
The early transsexuals like Elbe, Bambi etc were all AGP.
>>
>>36363167
LIES
>>
>>36363187
Elbe lived as a lesbian, Bambi danced in a lesbian bar and dated several women.
And that's not even talking about the 60s trannies.
The large large large majority of the remaining trans elders are AGPs because we rarely catch aids unlike faggots/ HSTSs
>>
>>36363246
>only can name 2 proto AGPs
meanwhile there were millions of stealth HSTS hookers across the globe
>>
>>36363261
I literally named the first person to get srs ever and one of the first person to get srs in France.
Cope.
Transsexualism was extremely rare back then, and those who trooned became celebrities.
Jorgensen is another example.
It happens that almost all of these early transsexual celebrities were AGP.
Hussies just remained unoperated transgenders.
>>
>>36363307
you have no idea who the first person was to get SRS im sure its been happening in back alleys in the third world for hundreds of years
>>
>>36363314
>back alley SRS
anon, you know it's a really complex surgery right? we can pretty much pinpoint when it was invented and who the first few people were who got it
>>
>>36363362
He's a 85IQ hussie, can't blame him for not knowing wtf he's talking about.
>>
>>36363362
shit happens that isn't in your troon history books
I think the idea of taking the balls out and trying to staple it together to look like a vagina wasn't magically invented by one person at a single time we know for sure
>>
If the US leans more conservative, which it does during wartime, and everyone can smell war in the air, then I’d expect trans gatekeeping to return to the status quo of the 90s.
>>
>>36361912
>Do you think things will ever go back to when only husstusses transitioned
no
thank god
>>
>>36363466
based
>>
>>36363433
Yes, but did any of them survive is the question
>>
>>36361912
that was never a thing
>>
i hope
>>
>>36361912
I hate that people think of theyfabs and ugly jeeps when they think of trannies now. Remember when they used to think we were deceptive sexy faggots? At least we weren’t cringe back then
>>
>>36361926
>homosexual
>attracted to men
>hsts are gay men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.