[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (17 KB, 600x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Anyone here currently in refuge in Canada?
Whats it like?
Was it easy or hard to get the process going?
What happened to you / what have you been threatened with for you to want to seek asylum?
(only if you want to share that ofcourse)
If you have been denied what was it that made them deny your request?
I'm a MTF and I got raped & molested multiple times throughout my life for various reasons, I to this day get consistent threats of rape & physical violence for how I look & identify (I don't even girlmode but still happens)
I live in a 1st world western European country but I can't feel safe here I live in constant paranoia of anything happening to me due to the great amount of violence & threats.
>>
>>36362019
I think you'll have a hard time getting accepted. They dont even have processes for 2nd world countries yet alone 1st. Good luck tho.
>>
>>36362025
I guess I'm fated to lock myself away in my room for some time then sadly, my second plan is to go there as an exchange student for a while but this will take a lot of time.
>>
>>36362019
>I live in a 1st world western European country
You will not become a refugee in Canada. They will not accept you.
Also Canada will likely be a worse place for you to live.
>>
>>36362040
Can't you look into relocating within EU or even your country?
>>
File: 1607652323612.jpg (13 KB, 399x400)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>36362019
fuck off we're full
>>
>>36362046
Yeah was worried this would be the case but its completely understandable
>>36362047
In my own country is impossible sadly, I've looked into other european countries tho but seems just as impossible.
unless you live in a country where you are oppressed by the actual government there's no real chance at asylum, even if your government actively fails to protect anyone (we have extreme police under staffing)
guess I will have to exchange student & visa maxx but this is okay but just more time spent locked away
>>
File: Dryad Wiggle.webm (897 KB, 922x892)
897 KB
897 KB WEBM
>>36362019
Unless you're a skilled tradesperson (plumber, welder, carpenter, roofer, etc.) you're not wanted.
You as a MTF person who - let's be honest - are going to be a burden on the country's medical system are especially not wanted.

You will not be accepted into Canada.
>>
Do you keep making this thread or is it a different anon every time?
I wouldn’t move to Canada right now, we don’t have enough homes or jobs. Hopefully things will improve but it’s really depressing to be Canadian right now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.