[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: painted3.jpg (104 KB, 800x579)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Had signs at childhood. Trooning out was illegal back then in my country, so I didn't think of it as an option. My parents, upon noticing my faggyness (and the fact that I had long hair) decided to give me a buzz cut and try to masculinise me.
It worked. I'm a 6'2 manmoder, would be a big hon if I ever honmoded. My life is over because of my parents and the system. I know I'm weak and powerless as shit, but I wish the system just fell. I don't care about what happens to it.
Tried to get estrogen legally, the gatekeeping system now in place makes it very difficult and the first doctor I met told me not to bother as I wouldn't pass anyways.
>>
im a fruity gay man
would you top me?
>>
>>36362386
i don't know what to tell you except that death is probably your most potentially rewarding option, don't underestimate the comfort of this shit finally being fucking over and being able to be at peace
>>
>>36362410
I'm bitter but I wouldn't top Gincel or anyone else, but especially you.
>>
>>36362419
It feels like such a waste though. I don't really have anyone I'd consider close to me, not anymore at least. So I wouldn't care about how others would be affected.
It's blind, dumb hope that keeps me going.
They say you should give up and lower your expectations.
>>
bump
>>
>>36362386
ermm, manmoder is a term for trannies on hrt who can’t pass so they choose to present as male but is too masculine to be a boymoder, you are a repper.
but that situation sounds awful. i’m sorry it ended up like this. is there no way for you to move out or diy?
>>
>>36363442
I'm on HRT, that's why I'm a manmoder. I forgot to mention I'm DIYing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.